Day 20 - Picture after an intense workout

Options
FluffyDogsRule
FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
As you can probably tell by now, I am not a picture poster. :) But I have an image in my head of myself after Insanity Month 2 's Max Interval Circuit. That workout definitely got me the sweatiest...no dry spots on clothes and sweat on every inch of my body, even my wrists and ankles. Haha.

I'm over that now...onto weight lifting and still running, which will get me sweaty again once it's warmer outside! :)

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Yay for 20 days - don't you feel proud of yourself? I do!

An intense workout for me is doing my NROL4W, then JM six pack abs, then my elliptical. That only happens when the stars are aligned, kids behaving, have the energy, have the time. In general I get the sweatiest from JM videos. I get surprisingly sweaty from lifting some workouts too.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am sweaty after one of my JM workouts. They are intense.
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    Options
    An intense workout for me is at least 40 minutes of moderate cardio plus 30 mins weight lifting and 15 mins of abs. I used to do even more intense workouts, back when I had a trainer, but I'm definitely not in as good shape anymore. I do love it when my shirt's all soaked after a workout. Great feeling. :)
  • supernatural234
    Options
    I have a picture haha my face looks super dewy and my hair looks like a rat's nest. I love it!! I look at it to remind myself how I felt after. Amazing.
  • candiceprov31
    candiceprov31 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    there's a lot of picture requests on here... and I'm way too lazy for that :)
    30DS!