ReniaL
ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
Hi anyone from this part of the Uk?

Replies

• Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hi there
    i am from down the road in York, I have just re-started mfp again....did a stint last year and did quite well, but then christmas came and the cold weather....excuses excuses! So I just restarted last week properly. I threw out all the crap from my cupboards and now when I need food I only go to York Market for it...just trying to get out walking more too and doing some exercise vids on youtube as I don't feel confident going to a gym.
    I hope we can maybe cheer each other on being fellow yorkies :-)
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pocklington so between the two of you!, happy for you both to add me :)
  • ReniaL
    Options
    Hello and thanks for joining my thread. I am on MFP like forever but never can stick to it for long enough. I can see the difference when I start to lose weight and then fall off the wagon, lol. This time I have a goal and am trying to stick to it a bit better. I really recommend Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD - 25 minutes workouts each day for 30 days and the results are great. I have the dvd but I know that they are available on You Tube for free. I really recommend it

we are friends now on MFP so let's motivate each other :)
  • hannah1803
    hannah1803 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm just across the Humber Bridge.... feel free to add me! :happy:
  • zozie73
    zozie73 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm also the other side of the bridge (Brigg), feel free to add me x
  • Vicks1978
    Options
    Yes thanks for that, I watched 30day shred briefly last night on youtube to see what it was like....i am knackered today but think im gunna gear myself up for it for tomorrow night. gulp!
  • Vicks1978
    Options
    and hello other yorkshire mfpers!

I know pock well, used to live Market weighton way, gorgeous back road drives round there :)
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi...from York...feel free to add me...I'm around here most days and in this for the long haul...I need all the support I can get and try my best to support others :happy:
  • ReniaL
    Options
    bump
  • owl5454
    owl5454 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm a student in Hull, technically from Leeds :)
  • sullycc
    sullycc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm not far away. Live near Market Weighton, workrk in Beverley
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there, couldn't resist posting...I'm originally from just south of the river (but moved South a few years ago).

Tried to write the place but it got blocked...I'm sure you can guess where that is! :)
  • zozie73
    zozie73 Posts: 26
    Options

Tried to write the place but it got blocked...I'm sure you can guess where that is! :)

I know the problem, I live just outside the 'blocked place' and hate trying to explain to people online where I live, end up writng it with a space in Scu nthorpe
    xx
  • Bubblevixen
    Bubblevixen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I too am on the other side of the bridge... Brigg <3
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hull - Victoria Dock. Please add me!