Steam friends

Options
Hi all, i have just built a new pc and have now got a steam account but have no friends there. *tumble weed rolls across screen* :( Any of you lovely people want a new friend? :) Trying to get used to mouse and keyboard after many years of console gaming and am playing (poorly) DayZ at the moment and looking for a good MMO to sink my teeth into if anyone has some suggestions. Thanks x

Replies

• eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Ah yes being a fan of the elder scrolls i have been keeping an eye on this. :)

33141513.png
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Me too. Haven't used my PC for an MMO in a very long time (think Ultima Online) but I do use Steam for Civ V.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What type of PC did you build and what are the games you are currently playing?

I've been using Steam since it started and its a great tool and has come a long way since the old WON system.

I'm at work and can't lookup my profile at the moment, but if you search KENDLE and find the burning K picture go ahead and add me. Just let me know if you do because I get a lot of spam invites.

Currently I'm playing Planetside 2, TF2, and going to download Path of Exile tonight to give a try.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    My Steam ID is branflakes71. Feel free to add me.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm bostonwolf. I tend to stay away from the MMOs because I know I'd love them and I just don't want or need that time suck in my life.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Have just been playing around with Day Z and some free games. Played Fallout 3 for the first time since completing it on the 360 and the graphics compared to the console version are amazing. Never played any of the DLC so looking forward to that. Want to get Guild Wars 2 but can't afford it at the mo. Looks awesome. I will look you guys up. I am the same name and pic as here. :)
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    add me :D (redneksnipar) I'm listed under socks :P
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting into games on Steam.

Jaulen is my id.

Mainly SP games. Civ V, Torchlight 2 (haven't played yet), and just downloaded Balder's Gate Enhanced Edition, and Jade Empire yesterday.

Hadn't been on Steam since Beer met laptop in October.

I'm going to be satying away from MMO's and the like.....I get addicted too easily.
  • Rivmage
    Rivmage Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If you liked diablo 2, you should check out Path of Exile. www.pathofexile.com Free Diablo 2 style MMO. There is a thread on it.

Scott
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    "Stormie" on steam. Only play Dungeon Defenders right now, my son plays Dayz, but looking for more games that might tweak my interest.
  • Dubya182
    Dubya182 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm always keen for new Steam friends :D
    Dubya182
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Add me up! ID: rockinariver
  • EMJenkinson
    EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My steam id is mrsblunder. :3
  • JenMV
    JenMV Posts: 7
    Options
    I just build my gaming PC this January, so my Steam account is a bit of a baby as well. I'd certainly like some friends on there though. Name is GettinOnGarrus
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more steam/mfp pals: Jauryn
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    for free MMOs available on Steam the best you can get are DC Universe Online or Champions Online (both are great superhero-themed MMOs, one favors PvP while the other favors PvE), and Vindictus for a traditional sword & sorcery themed one.