FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta?

Options
chellebublz
chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
Anyone else get an invitation? Pretty psyched I got one :D I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will start after my workouts for the day are finished.

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'd kill you for it....err.. I mean... let's be friends? Yeah, that's it. >_>
  • chellebublz
    Options
    LOL :D It actually doesn't start til Friday I learned when I went and registered my beta code.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Lucky... :grumble: :tongue:
  • EMJenkinson
    EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Gimme? ;w;
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Snap. You'll have to tell me how it goes. I'm still sore over that game in general... rackinfrackin squeenix rabblerabble just drop PS2 support for XI grumble.
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • chellebublz
    Options
    I will definitely report back and let ya'll know how it is. Came at the perfect time cuz WoW is boring me and I'm cancelling my sub with them lol
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I hope the male elvaan (or whatever they're calling them in Eorzea's equivalent) are as nice to look at.
  • Textmessage
    Options
    I will definitely report back and let ya'll know how it is. Came at the perfect time cuz WoW is boring me and I'm cancelling my sub with them lol

Any cool info to share?
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I wish I got an invite! I have a friend in beta though, and she said it's awesome. So congrats, and have fun :drinker:
  • Textmessage
    Options
    Woot! Woke up to a beta invite today~ /dance
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I also have a beta key, but this weekend will be my first time trying it out. Excited! ^.^
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been in since the first beta. Alas, had to miss 3 weekends in a row of phase 1 due to my computer nearly blowing up on me and taking too long to get that repaired. x.x Looking forward to this weekend though to get back in.
  • Textmessage
    Options
    I just started a character on the Goblin server. Are any of you playing this weekend?
  • chellebublz
    Options
    I'm playing on Chocobo server, well getting ready to lol. My advice though, play as much as you can since there are limited times of play. I didn't realize this last weekend and only ended up getting an hour or 2 of play in. I'm loving it. My fiance hung out beside me while I was on it this morning and he's never been a FF fan and even he was into it and wants to play it when it comes out lol
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This weekend is the first time I actually got to play beyond the character creation and first map. The first Beta was extremely overpopulated and there were difficulties logging in, fighting for mobs, etc. But this weekend I gave it another shot and it was much better! I'm really enjoying it now. I play on Bahamut.
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So for us who didn't get an invite, does that mean there are no more...

Or will there be more beta invites? I hope so :(
  • zteven82
    zteven82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah I've played the beta. It's real good and I'm for sure playing this on release