Anyone in or near Birmingham

Options
sarah0709
sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone, looking for people nearby would be nice to have some friends on here that live close and can advise about good places to go for workouts and healthy foods etc x

Replies

• 1CheakyC
    1CheakyC Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm close by from Solihull. I don't workout that much at the moment due to constant neck pain and the meds I have to take for it, however, I'm hoping as I lose weight I will feel better and move alot more.

I'm following the 5:2 Fast Diet which is working for me and hopefully will be a 'way of life' now. Are you following a particular diet?

Please feel free to send me a friends request :drinker:
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    It's snowing here in Birmingham
  • sarah0709
    Options
    Hi! No particular diet really just trying to be healthier, I have been trying to eat more than my BMR tho which is quite high!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 5:2 too. It works where all others have failed.
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello hello I'm in Birmingham, live in South Yardley, work in Henley in Arden, gym in Solihull :-) feel free to add!! I'm just on 1200 cals with gym 4 times a week and eating my exercise cals, and sometimes some more :-* oops!
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    :Hi,

Sheldon, Birmingham over here feel free to add me, all.
    :smile:
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im from near birmingham! Feel free to add :)-
  • sarah0709
    Options
    Hi! Sending u all requests now. Sorry only been on the app over weekend so couldnt get on the forums xx
  • Stacebob85
    Options
    Hey, I'm living in Great Barr at the moment, feel free to add me :)

I would also love some ideas for exercise spots; my local super cheap gym at a school recently closed to the public, and I'm a bit too skinted to join any others. Been trying to take up jogging but what with the Day After Tomorrow-esque weather I've not really been able to have a regular go of it. Currently using the NHS Couch to 5k podcasts which are super-useful, although the music is rubbish on them because of licensing and copyrighting and whatnot.
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi I only joined yesterday so cant really give you any tips yet-sorry! But I am here if you need support and motivation. I live in Walsall in Birmingham and attend Matthew Boulton College in Birmingham. I am looking to go from 162 lbs to 131 lbs . I am 22 years old. Please feel free to add me :)
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    i suppose nottingham is close enough :)
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi

I live in Coventry feel free to add :)
  • helend78
    helend78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I live in Wolverhampton so not a million miles away :) I could do with some more friends so feel free to add me :)
  • smuu1991
    smuu1991 Posts: 5
    Options
    hi, i live in birmingham :)
    feel free to add! am quite new to this :)
  • msjacxxx
    msjacxxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI I am from near to and work in Birmingham.
    New to this but my hubby has been doing it for a while.

Feel free to add me :)
  • cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to posting. I live in Birmingham and have lost 30lbs so far (still got a long way to go). Please feel free to add me :)