Just saying hi!

Options
HSam1121
HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
I'm so excited there's a California group! I've lived in the SF Bay Area my entire life and fully admit to being ethnocentric when is comes to California :)

I've just come back to MFP, and I'm looking for support and community. I've tried and failed before, but some things have changed in my life and I'm ready to fully commit to changing my life.

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• dawnkryger1
    dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited there's a California group! I've lived in the SF Bay Area my entire life and fully admit to being ethnocentric when is comes to California :)

I've just come back to MFP, and I'm looking for support and community. I've tried and failed before, but some things have changed in my life and I'm ready to fully commit to changing my life.

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Welcome back!
    We have a nice group of ladies here who will encourage you to stay on track. We are all accepting and love to share how our days are going. We are on a 10 day challenge and finish on the 3rd. you should join us fo the next one, it was fun!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! !

I am from Central Ca and LOVE this group! There are so many amazing, supportive ladies on here who keep my butt in check! I hope you like this group! Dawn has done a lovely job of arranging challenges for us and it would be awesome if you would like to join!
  • HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for the next challenge, and I'm looking forward to it!
  • dawnkryger1
    dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for the next challenge, and I'm looking forward to it!

Make sure to invite the group as a friend as well, Alyssah has started a new challenge..TOMORROW, so excited!