Options
Hello, everyone I am 26 and have a son that just turned 9. I have had bulimia for just over a year now and started therepy 5 weeks ago.
I find it very hard because I have nobody who understands or is going through the same thing and it would be nice if there was someone out there who is or has been through the same situation. Even though therepy has helped a bit I feel that I'm regressing and going back into bad habits I'm constantly looking at ways to lose weight even though I'm in a healthy weight range. My new thing now is diet protein shakes I thought this might help me stop with the binges what do you think?
Thanks x

Replies

• yulinda
    yulinda Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, candice. I am 32 and have had Bulimia for over 10 years and I have 3 little girls. It sucks. I am right in teh middle of a relapse and I trying to get a hold of myself. Believe me I understand what you are going through. I did therapy for a little while but I bombed on the therapist I chose so I need to try that again. Anyway feel free to friend me so we can chat.
  • BernadetteImproving
    BernadetteImproving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, Same here. Feel free to friend me. It will help. I am still doing this at 51! The years fly by believe me. Anyway, I have not B/P for 2 weeks now. This site is great. --Bernadette