Just getting started ...

Options
Prettygirl150
Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
I've decided to do the TurboFire rotation as my form of exercise to start out with (Im not new to TF)... I love TurboFire ... I've done various videos, but haven't followed the rotation ... I'm hoping by using myfitnesspal and TurboFire I can shed these unwanted pounds ... what has been your success using these videos with myfitnesspal?

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, I'm starting week 16 today. Have been able to stick it with it pretty well, though I skip the Tone and Sculpt for my own strength workout. I lost 19lbs during the first 12 weeks of the program. Hoping to drop at least another 8-10lbs during the 8 week of Advanced classes.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I will be done the turbofire 9 week prep program in a couple days and I have lost 14 lbs and 6 or 7 inches in that time frame. Then I will be going on to do the 12 week program (and then possibly the advanced classes). If I can lose that much just with the prep program I am hoping I lose even more with the actual thing!!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 right now! Feel free to add me! I also do additional running and other cardio on top of Turbo Fire. I've only lost 2lbs so far, but I did drop one pant size already!
  • Prettygirl150
    Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone ... I thank you for the motivating stories. You've convinced me to really trust in the program ... I'm getting a late start on it, but I won't let that stop me ... Great job everyone.
  • gemini53181
    Options
    Welcome, you will love Turbo Fire. I initially started on 3/4, but I restarted, and I am on the second week. I lose 16 pounds and 14 inches. It is a great program. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • collyermum
    Options
    Hi

I'm just starting this week! Never done any kind of DVD workout before, just running and weights, but having seen lots of youtube videos I think this looks great!
  • kristinstewart779
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 2 and love it. This is my first time doing TF, I have doen Insanity 2x and p90x. TF is running close behind Insanity as my favorite workouts!