First time mom :) Need new pregnant friends

Options
Hello all, I am 25 and a first time mom. I am currently 8 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first and am so excited! I dont have all the support from my family but I have friends and my boyfriends family to support me. I am looking for others around my due date of Nov. 6th to talk to! Please add me!

Replies

• treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am about 19 weeks pregnant and am due on August 21. I am also a first time mom and will be 35 by the time the baby is born. Before the pregnancy, I was in great shape. Since I found out I was pregnant, I got off my exercise 'kick' and have been so bad with my food. Luckily, I have my husband's support, but it doesn't help to not be able to control my exercising or food.
  • blondiecheme
    blondiecheme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 12 weeks and also a FTM. Super excited but have been terribly nauseous since week 5. I decided to start tracking calories today because my eating is all over the place. I wont eat all day because I/'m nauseous and then I will binge on fattening foods because I'm starving. Can't be good for baby : ) Happy to meet some other moms who are trying to keep it healthy. All these hormones, the tiredness, and the nausea make it so difficult! Before I was pregnant I thought I would follow all of these healthy guidelines, but now I'm lucky to just keep food down that I'm just eating whatever.
  • RonitMig
    RonitMig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a first time mom too- but I am a little older than you (by little, I mean 11 years- LOL). I am due at the end of November (I think), but I will know more next Thursday when I go for my ultrasound. Did you have one yet? You have our support here!