Starting the 2nd month next week

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
I only lost 5 pounds on the first month of Insanity. I'm trying to lose 11 more pounds. For those of you who have finished or are on the second month how fast did you lose weight? I'm hoping that I lose a lot more on the second month.

Replies

• ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have lost no weight. I am on day 2 of recovery week. However I've lost 2 inches in my waist and inches in my neck and legs and arms. My shoulders are becoming more defined and my clothes are getting bigger. So overall I don't care about the scale with results like that.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs in the first month, but I also have A LOT more weight to use than you do. As I have seen so many post in other Insanity threads, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SCALE! SHE'S A LIAR! Take pics and measure yourself! As long as you stay on track you will see changes!
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've posted this before - forget the scales. i had BF percentage taken today after 6 weeks of Insanity and have gone down to 17% from 24%..! have lost 2 pants sizes and guess what, only lost about 5 lbs. I'm 118 lbs and am smaller than when I used to weigh 105 which was my goal. go figure..!
  • lcalvert21
    lcalvert21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on month 2 week 2 and so far I havnt lost any weight but I've lost inches, think it's different for everyone.
  • dortega8687
    Options
    im starting month 2 next week. On month 1 i lost 7 lbs. but gained 2 lbs. on my fourth week. But i did notice loose fitting clothes. I hope month 2 does a little more fore me.
  • tyal0523
    tyal0523 Posts: 70
    Options
    Keep pushing Play!!!!!!! I'm on my second round through, started this Journey January 1 at 220lbs, today I sit at 200lbs, don't pay attention to your scale, as everyone has said. Your body is changing and before you know it you will be able to tell the difference!!!!!