To eat or not to eat...that is the question

Options
sonieve
sonieve Posts: 6 Member
Question for you all: Do you always eat your exercise points or do you disregard them? Do you bank them for a super treat later???
I want to loose about 80 more pounds...lost 22 already.

I haven't really figured out my exercise points yet...sometimes I do eat them, sometimes I don't...I want to drop another 30lbs by July 4th (cruising)...what should I do...I only have three months.

Replies

• DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You are going to have to see what works for you... I gave that method a try for 7 days and maintained my weight.

On none exercise days I eat my normal calories on exercise days I may eat 150 of those calories but not much more than that....

Good luck to you in reaching your desired goal!!!
  • SoVeracious
    SoVeracious Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat all of them, sometimes I only eat a few. I always eat some of them tho.

I have a friend that stopped eatting her exercise calories. She stopped losing weight, but when she started eating them again the weight starting coming off.

I hope you find something that works for you. Have fun on your cruise too.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..good question. I haven't paid much attention to eating the "exercise" calorie credit but know my body does need all it can get when doing high intensity workouts. I usually come "under" caloric intake. Like someone mentioned, you will have to "experiment" to see what works for your body. Good luck.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a personal trainer in my family and he tell me if you want to lose the weight faster it's better not to eat them.. He say your burning the calories to lose the weight.... :noway:

Me personally, it depends on the day...:drinker: :drinker: If it's a holiday.. I work out just to eat what I want.. :happy: Other days I will burn the calories and come home hungry and I eat what I want.. I wouldn't say I would eat a full 900 calories that I may have burned but I will reward myself with something.. :flowerforyou:
  • sonieve
    sonieve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.