MARCH MADNESS HOT SUMMER BODY CHALLENGE

Options
Better late than never! Here we are! :smokin:

Challenges are simple--how many times during the week can you get up to 500-700-800-900-1,000 calorie burn per day
combined with your Elliptical.

Nutritional Challenge
Continuing with NO SUGAR DAYS---how many can you accumulate?

How many glasses of water---per day?

Adding No or low salt days

New idea---we will reserve our weigh-ins until JULY:love:

I will shoot everyone on this challenge a message over the weekend--to encourage you to reconnect!
So--if you are in the challenge drop by and show some love for your fellow Ellipticians

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Back in my home town (away from home all of the second half of Feb) and therefore back under the same roof as my Beast (elliptical). I will be climbing back aboard by the weekend. Cough should be sufficiently past by then to handle hard-cardio breathing.
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Back in my home town (away from home all of the second half of Feb) and therefore back under the same roof as my Beast (elliptical). I will be climbing back aboard by the weekend. Cough should be sufficiently past by then to handle hard-cardio breathing.

Me too! :laugh: I will be back on the weekend after slagging off. We will rejoin together! :bigsmile:
    Hope your cough is better.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    4 weeks no sweets
    I never put salt in my food
    8 to 10 glasses of water each day
    no red meat 3 weeks

working on a all veggie diet

YAY!!
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    4 weeks no sweets
    I never put salt in my food
    8 to 10 glasses of water each day
    no red meat 3 weeks

working on a all veggie diet

YAY!!

Oh my goodness---you deserve a prize---those are amazn stats Alleykat!
    so inspired:happy:

triple flower award :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Challenges are simple--how many times during the week can you get up to 500-700-800-900-1,000 calorie burn per day

Nutritional Challenge

I will shoot everyone on this challenge a message over the weekend--to encourage you to reconnect!
    So--if you are in the challenge drop by and show some love for your fellow Ellipticians

Hmmmm I am pretty good about the water every no matter what. With my hypertension I am already on a low salt diet. It would be challenging to do no salt. Now the sugar thing: Does artificial sweetener like Truvia or Splenda count? Please please please tell me it doesn't count as a sugar. And the elliptical calorie thing: I am feeling so much better so hitting the gym in the am and hoping for my elliptical eye candy. I can do that burn easy peasy :) OH and I gave up red meat for Lent 3 weeks ago. That counts doesn't it towards the challenge??

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this YourRoyalSlimness :) XOXO
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Hope your cough is better.

Definately almost gone :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: (Although who knows what lurks deep deep down when I fully ramp up the respiration rate :grumble: )
  • heroyalslimness
    Options

Nutritional Challenge

Hmmmm I am pretty good about the water every no matter what. With my hypertension I am already on a low salt diet. It would be challenging to do no salt. Now the sugar thing: Does artificial sweetener like Truvia or Splenda count? Please please please tell me it doesn't count as a sugar. And the elliptical calorie thing: I am feeling so much better so hitting the gym in the am and hoping for my elliptical eye candy. I can do that burn easy peasy :) OH and I gave up red meat for Lent 3 weeks ago. That counts doesn't it towards the challenge??

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this YourRoyalSlimness :) XOXO

If you are eyeing that BIG BAD :smokin: elliptical candy---seems like someone REAAAALLLY DID NOT GIVE UP THE red :devil: meat!
    lol :bigsmile:

With the sugar---it's meant to be a gentle detaching ---so no guilt allowed! :blushing:
  • lmivroman
    lmivroman Posts: 24 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • heroyalslimness
    Options

exercise.png

YES! April is up next~