Actual first kiss...

Options
The first kiss thread got me thinking... who/where was your first real kiss and how old were you?

Mine...and I am not making this up..I was 13 and standing on a coral reef in Oahu, with a 16 year old Australian boy named Brook that I had met a few hours earlier. Tropical weather and making out with strangers on vacation still gets me hot!

Feel quite bad now about standing on the reef...fragile ecosystem etc..

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was about 12 or 13 and it was on a dare
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I was 13 in grade 8.. he was HOT and a lot of the girls were jealous of me. His name was Curtis.
    I was at my friend's house and it was near the door - my first french kiss ... ahhhhh... lol
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was 17 with a girl from high school at a house party. I was blacked out and I woke up having pissed myself in my sleep. Still not sure if she knew that or not. haha
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    First kiss 2nd grade on the big toy at school with a boy that turned out to be my 3rd cousin or something like that. Think our grandparents were cousins. (Still friends with him on fb).

First make out session 17 at a house that they guy was baby sitting at. We were playing truth or dare. Started dating after that.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    19 with a intoxicated girl i had a crush on.. she was 14 at the time..lol.. and no i didnt have anything to do with her being intoxicated.. i cant stand alchahaul. and no we did nothing else... lol...making sure the facts are straight..
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    first kinda french kiss? haha I was 10 , 7th grade (I started school early and got skipped a year) my bf at the time was 13...
    we were playing spin the bottle and well....next thing I knew there was a slimy tongue in my mouth and all I could say was EWWW!

hahahaha
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I was 6 or 7 and was playing with the neighborhood kids. I can't remember how or why but at one point one of the girls in the group, I think she was older, 9 or 10, she said she wanted to try something she saw on TV with me. Took me in up to her room and we laid in her bed holding hands for 5 mins. I had no idea what she wanted to do. She then leaned over and kissed me, tongue and all. I am guessing she got the idea from a Daytime TV soap opera. After a minute of swapping spit, she stopped and said "I don't get it." I was completely lost so I just nodded and agreed with her. Went back to playing outside after that.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Besides the usual making out with girl friends to practice, my first kiss was when I was fifteen. We were on our first date. He went to kiss me and we started making out (he had eaten onion rings. Ugh). He said after that he was just expecting a peck before I just went for it. Story of my life I guess hahaha!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Besides the usual making out with girl friends to practice

Ahhh that is usual?
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I don't really remember, I think I was in middle school and we went to her house when school got out and made out on her porch. I can't even remember her name, oops.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol my first kiss was when I was 5.:blushing: We were playing house with some kids in the bowling alley (our parents played on a team) and he was the husband...

My first make out session was 15 my BF was a senior.... Later in life i realized he was a very bad kisser....

I love kissing
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My first real kiss was when I was 14 or 15. We were walking on a sandbar at the beach on a fall afternoon after school.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Ahhh that is usual?

Is it not?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Ahhh that is usual?

Is it not?

nope. but this would explain a lot. lol
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Kits.. I will back you up on this one.. I practiced a little too
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Ahhh that is usual?

Is it not?

nope. but this would explain a lot. lol

I'm not following, what does it explain?
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My group of girls may have discussed sex a few times, but we never 'practiced' anything. I just remember my friends being so shocked that I read slutty romance novels as a teenager; I would read anything I could get my hands on, and that's what was 'hidden' in my parents closet. Hehehe.

That said, ya'll make me feel dreadfully inadequate. I was in my mid-20s before I had my first kiss.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I was like 7. My best friends older brother (He was like 10-11) had just gotten braces and he told me that he wanted to see what it felt like to kiss with braces on.

Twas alot of teeth and slobber. Gross.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I was 10 and he was my boyfriend. We went on a date too! But it all stopped when my parents found out :angry:

His name was Andrew and he got in contact with me again a few years ago on Friends Reunited.

We both said we will always remember our first kiss...........awww :heart:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day 1996
    Glycerine was playing on the radio
    He was trying to drive at the same time
    we almost went off the road
    I opened my eyes for a second and saw us in the rearview mirror, panicked and froze
    i was 16