Mint Chocolate Shake recipes

Options
Hi All-

Today was my first day trying the mint chocolate shake mix and it didn't go to well. Here's what I did: 2 scoops mint chocolate shake mix, 1 cup soy milk, 1 tsp chocolate sugar free puddling mix, blended. By the time I got around to drinking it, it was too thick and I ended up throwing it out. Anyone have any suggestions? (I think I'll try adding ice before I blend it tomorrow.) Or recipes?

Thanks!
Marissa

Replies

• missa482
    missa482 Posts: 34
    Options
    Today went much better with my shake - just filled the container with ice after putting the rest of the ingredients in.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My two favs--> Sharmrock (mint chocolate healthy meal 2 scoops, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
    orr
    Thin Mint ---> 2 scoops mint chocolate healthy meal, 2 scoops chocolate protein powder, 1 t of chocolate fudge dry pudding mix

Enjoy :)

(Plus ice and a cup of water! Always :) I like lots of ice!)
  • schmopal
    schmopal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    groversa wrote: »
    My two favs--> Sharmrock (mint chocolate healthy meal 2 scoops, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
    orr
    Thin Mint ---> 2 scoops mint chocolate healthy meal, 2 scoops chocolate protein powder, 1 t of chocolate fudge dry pudding mix

Enjoy :)

(Plus ice and a cup of water! Always :) I like lots of ice!)

Whats "healthy meal"?
  • roroinco
    roroinco Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate is one of my favorites. I do 1 cup non fat milk, ice, 2 scoops Mint Chocolate F1, 1 scoop vanilla PDM, 1-2 tsp of vanilla sugar free pudding mix, 1/8 tsp of mint extract. I then blend it in the mixer.