Day 24 - something you did for YOU today

Options
FluffyDogsRule
FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
I've been feeling under the weather, so I took off work and took both kids to daycare. Gonna lay around, watch movies, drink tea, eat healthy foods and actually put myself first today!! AND it's pouring down rain so I can't even cheat and go for a jog or walk. I'm really bad about exercising when I'm sick...I always sneak it in while my husband isn't watching (or else he'll yell at me). :) Today I'm officially stuck on the couch...rest day!

Oh, I also politely declined tortilla chips. Yay me!

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Like you, I've been feeling under the weather. I've had a cold and sore throat for several weeks so I have been taking it easy. I made myself a green smoothie. it was delicious! Something I will do for myself later is yoga to relax myself and clear my mind.

Katemarus, congrats on declining those tortilla chips!
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Ugh, is it bad I can't think of anything? I had to work early, making dinner for the kids, giving them a bath, playing, bed, then to bed myself shortly after them, to have school and work tomorrow morning. I had a rest day today, so can't even count any exercise. I'll drink my eight glasses of water, stay within calories - that's for me, but that's all I can think of.
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    Options
    Hmm... It's been a very stressful week for me too. I did get a good, T-shirt-drenching workout this morning though, and that made me feel great. On the flip side, I had one (or two) more chocolates in the evening than I should have. I'm still learning to find my balance!
  • supernatural234
    Options
    Ran a few miles and lounged around a bit. Also did some yoga which was very relaxing energizing:) Just now I treated myself to some dark chocolate with sea salt- it was delicious.
  • candiceprov31
    candiceprov31 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    made a single serving cobbler (with whole wheat flour) tonight. Did 30DS and C25K. Figured the calories wouldn't kill me :) also exfoliated and painted fingers/toes :)