Getting Started. Again.

Options
ollilolli
ollilolli Posts: 17 Member
Hey!
It has taken me quite a while, but I have officially started this journey again. When I look at my long-term goal of losing 180 pounds, (!), I have to remind myself that I only need to focus on today. But I do feel like a little kid hollering from the backseat as the family car backs out of the driveway, "ARE WE THERE YET??!!!!?"
I really like this site, and would love to hear from anyone who is on this journey - it really does help me to take it one day at a time.

Replies

• outlandish30
    outlandish30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm on this journey but this time I'm doing better than I have before. I'm looking at the small picture instead of OMG I have over 100 pounds to lose. Guess I'll just eat a cookie instead. lol
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    JUST JOINED BACK AGAIN LOST 31 LAST YR THEN BROKE LEG STILL DOWN 18 FROM ORIGINAL WEIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE ABOUT 130 LBS JOINED CURVES TODAY FOR 6 MONTHS
  • ollilolli
    ollilolli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Calgary Chick!

I certainly know how frustrating it is to see pounds come back that you thought were long gone. Good for you for signing up for Curves, and getting started again! Thanks for the friend request - this trip is so much easier with others who share the same frustrations and challenges. It's also really helpful to have a network of like-minded encouragers and cheerleaders!!