Try this you tube video today!

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
I found this today and I like it A LOT! I'm going to do it four times...wonder how many cals it is? I wish I had a HRM! Do you guys have any You Tube videos that you like?

I challenge you to do this today....lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuErjRFzc5o

How could I turn this into a hyperlink? Anyone know?

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I will sure check it out later! I REALLY want a HRM as well. I do other workouts besides running but never add them in because I never know what to put :(
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For some reason my internet is not working on my pc and everytime I try to use my phone is shuts off! It's very frustrating. Hopefully I can get someone out here to fix the internet in the next day or two.
    @ Angie, I'm not sure about the hyperlink but it seems I read something in a forum post awhile back that said you could only hyperlink to MFP. I have never tried it so I am not really sure. I can't get to the link on my phone without a hyperlink :( when I get my pc working I will check it out. I think I have a few saved on youtube I will share them when I get a chance.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...that's weird. I just tried it Leah and it worked..I think that is so cool that you were gonna do it Leah! Now your internet isn't working right? You poor girl...you are just having a streak of bad luck! :frown: