Heading into week 4

Options
How is everyone feeling? Motivated? Defeated by the holidays? Haha, I know it was hard for me to admit to my weight gain this last week, even though I completed the challenge. I was doing really good yesterday, eating lost of veggies.....then the dessert came out. It ate sooo much dessert, and really wish I hadn't later on. But here is to a new week, and new challenges!

Replies

• cvillneauve
    Options
    MOTIVATED!

I am kicking butt right now and it feels good. I had a weight gain on week 2 and it sucked but I think I am on my way now. The one thing we can always remember is that even if you slip up, it doesn't mean you have to give up!!!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hey guys! sorry i was off of work for the week (spring break). not only did i not follow my regular routine, i also had a tattoo on my back touched up so I couldnt work out. but today is monday, tattoo is almost all healed, back to reality!!!!!!! hope you all are doing fantastic, if not....it takes time, don't give up!!!!!! =D
  • moolio123
    Options
    I ate too much chocolate and deserts last week and my weight increased as a result. I was really disappointed, but this week I am back on track with no choc or cake and trying to fit some extra exercise in each day.

I had a bike accident on Christmas Day 2011, hurt my arm quite badly and was too scared to ride again. Last week my children locked me out of the house and would not let me back in until I got on the bike. Tough love!!! I rode about 5 miles on Sunday and although I was scared, i have broken the vicious circle of not wanting to even try. I won't be able to ride every day, but at least I know now that I can do it. Maybe once a week I'll cycle the 5 mile circuit until I feel more confident to go further.
  • erikacole
    erikacole Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ate too much chocolate and deserts last week and my weight increased as a result. I was really disappointed, but this week I am back on track with no choc or cake and trying to fit some extra exercise in each day.

I had a bike accident on Christmas Day 2011, hurt my arm quite badly and was too scared to ride again. Last week my children locked me out of the house and would not let me back in until I got on the bike. Tough love!!! I rode about 5 miles on Sunday and although I was scared, i have broken the vicious circle of not wanting to even try. I won't be able to ride every day, but at least I know now that I can do it. Maybe once a week I'll cycle the 5 mile circuit until I feel more confident to go further.

Good job for getting back on the bike! LOVE your kids!
  • moolio123
    Options
    Thank you, erikacole. My boys have a real stubborn streak through them; wonder where they get that from, ha ha ha. They may be pains at times but I wouldn't swap them for the world. Big son is a real inspiration, he just cycled 400 miles to Paris for charity.
  • 1MTchocolatier
    Options
    Hey girls. Thanks for all this great support! I feel like I struggled getting the motivation in the first few weeks, but The last week and a half has been great. Thanks for all the great comments and the shared struggles. Lets me know I am NOT alone in this journey to better health. Keep encouraged, we can all do this.