New here!

Options
I *just* purchased turbo jam this past week & am waiting for it to arrive now. Looking forward to posting here once the program arrives & I get started on it! I am a Jillian Michael's junkie & was in the mood for something new. I almost went with Turbo fire but after watching some video excerpts, I decided I'd better start with turbo jam & learn her moves well before going up to Turbo fire. I'm overly UNcoordinated so I hope this goes well! :) I'm excited about trying a new workout!

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started turbo jam, and I am hooked! I love this workout so much. I was fairly intimidated after watching some of the videos with the moves - but I seem to have been able to catch on fast. I have noticed that for myself, when i first try a new workout - i just use that time to learn the route...but after the 2nd time trying it, i pretty much have the moves down.
  • keets502
    keets502 Posts: 34
    Options
    Love love love TJ! I started last Monday, and can't wait to get it going every morning!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Did either of you get good results on inches or weight lost? I'm curious to see how my body responds to the program! :) It's not the type of program I usually go with (meaning so much cardio) so I'm unsure of what to expect really. And, do you know of any legit sites or even posts around here showing some results? It's super motivating to be able to look at other's good results!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have done turbo jam every day since I got it about a week and a half ago...I have not lost any weight...if any i have gained, and I have not lost any inches (on my waist at least). I am kind of disappointed by this, considering I am keeping up with healthy foods and staying in my calorie limit...

I am hopeful that things will turn around though.