Grasping...

Options
Johanne1957
Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
I have been out of it, almost all week, well almost 2 weeks with this travelling...done now...for a bit...family is all far away and spread out so I do a lot of travelling...have to prepare better and adjust. It is difficult to get back in and am grasping at every little success I can bring myself to perfrom!

...Up 1lb this morning but I think it's mainly from salty foods...I am back in the game with a Boot Camp after work today!

I so don't want to gain the pounds back I've lost so far with all the hard work they required!

I am not giving up...that's final!

:grumble: :angry: .......:happy:

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd say you have been doing great! Traveling is very hard because you are eating out or eating other peoples food, you are out of your normal routine. You have a great attitude about it though and that's awesome you are getting right back to it :)
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Salt is one of my biggest problems I have been trying to cut back but.... ugh I love salt! lol. For me it's always hard to start exercising again after I haven't been doing it regularly for awhile, but I always tell myself that if I just make myself start I will feel so much better afterwards! It seems strange but when I am exercises regularly I feel less tired and more entergetic. Great job being motivated to get back into the swing of things! Keep up the good work!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You can do it Maxi!!! You've got that "never give up" attitude that is required of someone who succeeds and sees it through to the end! You were doing awesome before you left on "vaca" and you only gained one little ole pound! You are gonna rock this challenge! Start today and shoot for a good number next Monday! You can do it!!!:love:
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks all...sometimes, it feels good to wine a little...lol...just to get it out of the system...I did great today if I say so myself and feel good tonight...I did a great workout....just what I needed...

I wasn't feeling well at all today...crampy, the 'runs'...lol...that's the punishment for eating badly the last few days...so...that's out of my system and I am good to go for the next batch of poundage loss...lol...

Thanks again and have a good night everyone...
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You too Maxi!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im a little behind,just now reading this post.Maxi, you are doing great!!!Anyone who goes on vacation and only gains 1lb is doing something right.Good for you!!Keep up the good work and dont give up!!