No Muffin Top!

Options
Jonette01
Jonette01 Posts: 38 Member
We curvy girls love the bodies we have, we just want to modify a few things to ENHANCE our already sexy physiques.

So what are your "problem" areas? <---I need to find a new "happier" word for that!! *taking suggestions* :smokin:

And what are you currently doing to fix it?

Is it working so far?

For me...I want to tone my arms and keep my butt/thighs firm so of course I go crazy on the stairmaster, but I feel like nothing I'm doing is getting me closer to arms like Michelle Obama! :grumble:

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My midsection is my problem area. :( After a lot of kids it never got back to the way it used to be.
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my biggest problem area is my arms. and then my thigh and my abs take less priority.

Initially I started with 30 DS, then I did Banish Fat Boost Metalism. What really brought some changes was the thrid DVD I tried 'No more Trouble ZOne'.. Man.. it is the king of all the circut training I have ever done.. I have lost few inches in my other areas but its my arms that I am strugglin. I use a 2 kg dumbell, I am planning to upgrade 3 kg..

Have a good day :-)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Ams and Thighs. I have a lot of excess on my inner and outer thigh but my muscle mass is so large already I am just working on getting rid of that layer of fat over it. 27.5" thighs, I know I can get them smaller lol.

Arms have that jiggle when I wave and it needs to go.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am currently not pleased with my arms and stomach so I am modifying my diet, lifting weights four days a week, and doing HIIT one day per week. If I could just shrink my "inflated" areas :laugh: I would gladly keep everything else.
  • Jonette01
    Jonette01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It seems most of us would love to get rid of the arms and stomach... especially if you've had children or lost a lot of weight recently.

Fortunately, I had a guy friend tell me... no man thinks, "damn, I wish I could find a girl with abs". lol. I take it they don't pay attention to that, so I'm probably going to stop obsessing over having a six pack. :grumble:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I think they do notice a toned, healthy full figure. I don't really obsess over any one feature but I do love seeing my clavicles,,,I think is sexy when those are defined!,,
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It seems most of us would love to get rid of the arms and stomach... especially if you've had children or lost a lot of weight recently.

Fortunately, I had a guy friend tell me... no man thinks, "damn, I wish I could find a girl with abs". lol. I take it they don't pay attention to that, so I'm probably going to stop obsessing over having a six pack. :grumble:

I don't even care about having a six pack. I just want to be able to wear a nice dress without the extra lumps in the front. lol
  • SoVeracious
    SoVeracious Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to get rid of my "muffin tops" as well as tone up my arms. I really wish I had paid more attention to my arms in the beginning of my weightloss journey. Now I feel like I am playing catch up with them.