is this group active?

Options
Hi im sarah from england and i have just started using this site i have a wii fit and was wondering is this group very active?

Replies

• alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I think the lady who was running it got too busy.

Did you get a Wii fit for Xmas ? I had one last year, they are great fun. I should use mine more often. It really insulted me last time ha ha!
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thats a shame that she got busy but can not be helped. Hi no i got my wiifit for my birthday last year used it once but i have dusted it off its time to use it and get fit :)
  • angel_bear60
    angel_bear60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i got a wii fit last year and i decided this month that i'm going to do at least 15 min a day no matter what anyone else in my family does. i have been working up in the time that i workout. a lot of times i need to do 6 min at a time before my feet and back stop me til .i rest, but i do it several times and it adds up. i'm getting better each day that i work out:)
  • ppaolini4340
    Options
    The group could be very active if people will just talk to each other. I started a couple monthly challenges ( and failed both times :(). The April challenge that was put out seems too difficult for most. For me, just getting over a sprained ankle, running is out of the question. Besides, at my age, my knees give me fits at night if i try to run. I was using my Wii often until i got hurt but plan on getting back to it hopefully this week. I love playing the exercise "games" and then seeing how many calories i burned. I would like to see this group get more active so lets give it a shot. Maybe others will follow our lead. So go ahead and post another old timers April challenge and we will see where it goes.

Have a Blessed Day.

Pam
  • alimac92
    Options
    Have you tried the game where you have to flap your wings lol? The penguin slide and the hula hoops are my favourites.
    I must dust off my board too :)
  • smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is too funny! my children love those games. That's how I got them to exercise with me! lol
  • alimac92
    Options
    What's funnier is our cat is logged on to Wii too. We had to weigh her and update her records lol!

:laugh: