IS this group still active?

Options
Ayirela
Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
I'm just curious if anyone still uses this group? I just joined it. I've been playing WoW off and on since Vanilla. I was more hardcore during BC...then quit for a few years because WTOLK was horrible....then cata worse...lol. It really seems as though they keep dumbing the game down so I'm often taking long breaks. However, the game has this weird hold on me and always pulls me back, even if it's a 2 year break. I just started playing again after about 4 or 5 month break.

I think it would be great to have other people to talk to who are losing weight and gaming.

Replies

• reverendzor
    reverendzor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am still subscribed to the group and keep an eye out for new posts, but sadly there does not seem to be much activity overall.

As far as my WoW-time goes, I have been actively playing since Dec 2004 on the Eonar US realm. While my play time has decreased somewhat while I have been getting healthier, I still manage to log in for a little bit most nights. Will have to see if it decreases any further during these warmer months (I can't let myself slide back into old habits of sitting in front of the computer 24/7 on my days off, when I should be outside active).
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    Just joined this group if any of the active members would like to add me that would be fabulous : )
  • candicestorms
    Options
    Hi, just joined a few minutes ago, so I'm here now :) A little about me real quick: I'm diabetic, uterine cancer survivor and been playing WoW since BC. I've just started being active again this past week after almost a year of downtime recovering from surgery. Feel free to add me as a friend and I look forward so some great conversation about food, fitness and video games :) I'm also a Bethesda, Elder Scroll, junkie...lol
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    My husband and I haven't played in about 2 months and we miss it soooo much lol! Hopefully we will get started up soon again. Im just a junkie I guess. What realm are you all on?

We play on Kel'thuzad alliance and exodar horde : )

So glad to meet you!
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey there. This isn't a very active group, but I try to check in as much as I can.