Vegan Weightloss Buddie?

Options
Davidsgirl21
Davidsgirl21 Posts: 11 Member
Hi Everyone,
I am Julie. I am 20yrs old and transitioning into the vegan lifestyle. I am looking for some awesome vegan buddies to trade recipes and motivate eachother. Please message me if anyone is interested! Good luck everyone! Stay Healthy <3

Replies

• jzable09
    jzable09 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy! I have an awesome BBQ "Chicken" Pizza recipe ;)
  • Jacqsie
    Jacqsie Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey there fellow veganer :) I would too love to be both your buds :)
  • DannieGirrl
    Options
    I'm newly vegan myself. Have horrible dairy allergies so that's been out for a long time. But just stopped eating meat about 2 months ago making me a full fledged vegan. I would love some buddies to share the journey with :)
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I love vegan pals! I'm trying to cut down on wheats, and just threw out all the cheese and milk products from my fridge. I need bean and legume recipes too and am learning how to make green smoothies and experimenting with the chlorophyll:fats:sugars ratio. Anyone feel free to message or chat about veganism with me!
  • Elliemaybeee
    Elliemaybeee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im new to mfp, hiya!
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 21, and I've been a vegan for almost 3 years now. Wow... Has it been that long? Haha. Anyway, I got a bit off track on weight loss for a while, but now I'm really determined to succeed. Feel free to add me if you want a vegan friend for support.
  • ElyssaElizabeth
    Options
    Hi! And congrats on going vegan!

I totally reccommend the Vegan Slow Cooker cookbook by Kathy Hester. Yesterday, I made an AWESOME Hot and Sour Soup and Sweet and Sour Tofu. Even though everyone in my family likes meat (and lots of it!) they loved my vegan dinner, which was awesome. And if you're looking for some yummy healthy recipies, "Appitite for Reduction" by Isa Chandra Moskowitz is the best out there, IMHO.