bad day

Options
petstorekitty
petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
hi group.

I'm having a rough day. and I can't find my pills. go figure.
I've been doing really well for a while but today it's just hit me and I'm having a really rough time of it all.

and I can't go home. too much work to do.
trying to keep it together. just wanted to vent somewhere.
Not sure what else to do. I hate these days. I'm supposed to be a professional, but I;m at my desk on the verge of tears for.... some reason. So lame.

xx

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm so sorry you are feeling down today. Take some deep breaths and try to clear your head. :flowerforyou: hugs
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bad days suck. (((hugs))) to you. hope you have a better time of it soon.
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Can you get outside, maybe take brief walk?

Getting outside and way from the stress/chaos of work, and getting a short walk done always helps me in situations like yours.
  • anninva
    anninva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not lame AT ALL! And feeling like that at work is the worst! Hope things have calmed down a little!
  • collyermum
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. And don't think its lame or "for some reason". Its your body chemicals out of wack, not you. It happens to us all. And its rubbish because when we feel down we haven't the perspective to see it for what it is, but it all turns inwards on ourselves. So here's some perspective, and some virtual hugs ((((( )))))) Take care, remember it doesn't last forever.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. I truly appreciate the support and internet hugs.

I'm doing a bit better today.
    Refilled my meds last night. I can't believe lost my bottle of pills. *sigh*

Hopefully I can get in some sun and exercise today.

xx
  • collyermum
    Options
    Sun and exercise both help. Wish you luck on the sunshine, we haven't any here (NE England)!

Have a better day, glad you got your meds back :-)