Needing encouraging friends!

GirlMomOf3
GirlMomOf3 Posts: 4 Member
I had my baby seven weeks ago and gained 75 pounds during my pregnancy. So I'm needing some advice and a lot of motivational speeches!!!! Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• peachypants
    peachypants Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I recently gained 60 with my little girl. I'm totally motivated to get every pound off. Congrats on your little one! I sent you a friend request!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Feel free to add me. I gained close to 70, have lost about 40 and have 30 to go 4.5 months pp. It's just not coming off. I'm going to try switching up some food things ( I do eat poorly) and I have started JM ripped in 30. I am really hoping to lose some inches!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    feel free to add me- I've been trying to work out 3+ times a week. (i'm struggling on that end) and trying to eat better. I'm with chicky though where I don't eat the best.

I'm 22 weeks postpartum and have 3 lbs to my pre-preg weight but my body just doesn't look like it did pre-prego. I'm going to have to make some adjustments because my belly is quite flabby and super lovely looking right now!
  • mrskk22
    mrskk22 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, I'm also 7 weeks postpartum, i want to loose 38 lbs. Send you friend request!
  • Im 12 weeks postpartum and really needing some motivating friends. Im only looking to lose 20 lbs at this point but really need to tone. This was my 3rd child and it took its toll.
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Congrats on your LO! This is a great group for support. Feel free to add! :drinker:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    I gained 90 pounds with my twins. I've been with MFP for just over a year now and have lost most of it. I don't think i will ever look the same. ( maybe if I went back to waitressing)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    I'm almost 10 weeks pp. I gained 60 and have lost 32 so far and have 28 to go.
  • alidawn81
    alidawn81 Posts: 8 Member
    I was in the middle of losing weight when I got pregnant. I gained 45 lbs with my little one... first child... at 31 years old. I lost most of the weight really fast but then gained back about 3 pounds. Now I hoover in a 5 pound window and have been there for the better part of a month. Baby girl is turning 3 months this week. I have been working out each morning and trying to watch what I eat. Getting a little stressed that it really might be as hard as everyone says it is after you turn 30. Ultimate goal is to lose another 40 pounds. Encouraging friends are very welcomed :)
  • Same here! I had my little girl 4 days ago, Gained 67lbs in the pregnancy and still have around 60 to lose to get to my goal weight! Feel free to add me.
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    My little lady is 6 months old, but I'm still losing the weight and will lose a bit more once I've hit my first big goal. Feel free to add me if you want to :)