Any planet fitness south siders (greenwood PF)

Options
mcrmsi77
mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
Anyone workout at the planet fitness in greenwood??

Replies

• mmsmallwood
    Options
    I go to the Y..when I make it...:) Hit me up though depending on your schedule...we have workout classes at my school 3 days a week afterschool starting at 4 or 4:30 depending on the class/day
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    really how much are they?????
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes! I go to the PF off County Line. Am new there...have only been a member for about 1 month.
  • SabrinaLeeBee
    Options
    I went for a tour at PF, but haven't joined yet--do you like it there?

I couldn't decide on which membership tier I would prefer, and I was a little ill at ease about the one year commitment with the black membership...

if I knew that more MFP folks were there, it would certainly seem more inviting!!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    I really like it there! I have the black card and love it because you get to use the red light therapy and the hydro bed! Awesome! Lol I need to get back to going just looking for workout buddies!
  • booksey
    booksey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use the PF off County Line as well...been a black card for about 2 mos. now. Nothing beats the massage equipment after a good workout. That makes it worth the $10 extra to me :happy:
  • bethliberti
    bethliberti Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I go to this PF too. I think the black card is worth it. It's still much cheaper than any other gym around here. It's always clean and the staff is nice. I've never had an issue with equipment being out of order or janky.

My only complaints are the spotty wi-fi and the fact most people don't wipe down after using a machine. Gross!
  • dwntwnpengrl
    dwntwnpengrl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a black card member. I make it about 4 days a week. I know that the Y is roughly $50 a month for a single person (without a discount program through work or their sliding scale). Even with a discount through work it was $35 a month for me and while I miss the pool, the ULTRA clean machines, and the hot tub, PF just makes more sense. And I'm saving $180 a year.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 30 min workout.
  • WWright0611
    WWright0611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i go to county line pf and the pf in beech grove. like them both pretty much the same. pretty cheap for all the extras w/ the black card.
  • emilybaun
    emilybaun Posts: 52
    Options
    I am about to sign up to the one.by OldRime Pottery. I'm guessing that's the one in greedwood, right?
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba at Indian creek church it's FREE
    This church is on Franklin and Indian creek
    Wednesday at 6:00
  • dwntwnpengrl
    dwntwnpengrl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am about to sign up to the one.by OldRime Pottery. I'm guessing that's the one in greedwood, right?

Yep.
  • SabrinaLeeBee
    Options
    I have since joined in Greenwood, and I am liking it pretty well. I am starting with fairly heavy lifting 2-3 days a week. I go after work, and would love a buddy :)
  • JessikaRRT
    JessikaRRT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I currently use LA Fitness, but Am looking to switch. How do you guys like Planet Fitness? I work night shift so alot of the times I will be going at night. Are the tanning and massage chair 24 hours as well??
  • booksey
    booksey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes - tanning and massage chairs are available 24 hours to black card members.