Introductions!

Options
babyworms
babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
Hey everyone!

Noticed there were no threads yet, so thought I'd get the party started!!

I'm Hosanna, 24, Married with two dogs, a cockatiel and some chickens. I live in rural-outback South Australia. I'm a nurse and I work casual night shifts at the local hospital.

I have been on a super annoying plateau since the start of the year - today I weigh the exact same as I did on January 1. Looking for extra motivation to break through.

I'm currently doing the Zombies, Run! 5k training app program and I'm nearly halfway through it. Never thought I"d consider myself a runner, but I definitely do now!!

I also struggle with a lot of spinal issues and depression, so Exercise and diet are very important for my health.

That's me in a nutshell!!

Looking forward to getting to know you lot a bit better, and GOOD LUCK reaching the goals!!

Replies

• Desiree_H
    Desiree_H Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Desiree, I am 34. I have 2 children, a 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter. I am a SAHM during the day and go to school and work a part time retail gig at night. I am going to school for Personal Training. Once my husband and I had our son we decided being healthy and fit was important and that was the beginning of our lifestyle change. Now seven years later what we though was strange eating is now a normal part of our daily life and we are always active. During the change we gained a passion for health and fitness and that is what motivated me into a career change. I will finish my personal training courses this semester then I will be moving on to a degree in nutrition with a goal of becoming a Registered Dietitian.
  • ddfmendoza
    Options
    May name is Darcy , I am 37 and I have 5 boys ranging from 18 down to 3. I have been married for 17 years to my Highschool sweetheart. I work full time and I never have time for excersize. I would love to but it seems there are not enough hours in the day for me. I am at a point in my life where I am so tired of being over weight. So I decided to do something about it and start eating better.I try to fit in what little excersize I have time for. I just downloaded the Zombie's Run App and I can't wait to try it out. I am happy I joint this site as it seems there are many people out there just like me that can give me the strength and motivation I need.

Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals and getting in shape :)