The Cheesecake Challenge

GOTCHA!!! HAHAHA!!!! No, this is not one of those challenges to see who can eat the most slices of cheesecake!!! lol This weeks challenge is called "How soon can you lose a slice of cheesecake"!! According to MFP a homemade slice of cheesecake has 221 calories -- I am challenging you all this week to lose one slice of cheesecake or a couple slices of cheesecake per day!!! Please keep track of how many calories you are losing -- then at the end of the week (next Sunday or Monday) you are going to divide that calorie amount by 221, and then let us all know how many slices of cheesecake did you lose during this challenge!!! Please make those post under this discussion post, so we are not creating new threads! We can do it!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVE CHALLENGES -- LETS MAKE THIS ONE FUN!!!

Hugs,

Dee

11b2f06.jpg

Replies

• JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 168 Member
    I love this one!
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Haha, you made me laugh!! Sounds like a challenge with some sense of humor :-) However, I did slobber at the sight of the cheescake!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Sunds fun! But I'm still a little lost. Is it how many calories we have leftover at the end of the day?
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Please keep track of how many calories you are losing -- then at the end of the week (next Sunday or Monday) you are going to divide that calorie amount by 221, and then let us all know how many slices of cheesecake did you lose during this challenge!!!

I am sorry I am not quite understanding the how many calories your are losing? How do we calculate that out. Thanks!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    :smile: I'm in! Not sure how we are doing this but here goes both numbers.
    4/8- Earned from exercise 161 Remaining calories for the day 551
    4/9- Earned from exercise 192 Remaining calories for the day 353
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    I'm in!
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    easy - put that photo on a stick and attach it to my head so that it's just outta reach and I'll run for it and EASILY burn 250 calories

and the probably eat the photo.
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    easy - put that photo on a stick and attach it to my head so that it's just outta reach and I'll run for it and EASILY burn 250 calories

and the probably eat the photo.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I laughed soooo hard at the "and probably eat the photo" part! I agree! I would also eat the photo......& move a heck of a lot faster if it was just out of my reach. YUM!

Love this challenge! =) I'm also not sure which calories to go by...but will keep up with both just in case! LOL =)
  • WindmillTilter
    WindmillTilter Posts: 51 Member
    Sounds fun!

8 Apr
    422 calories
    9 Apr
    1194 calories

Total for the week
    1616 cal / 221 = 7 pieces of cheesecake burned

Or if we are going by calories left over at the end of the day compared to our goal...

Monday
    699 cal over
    Tues
    322 under

Weekly total
    377 over so....I have eaten 1.5 pieces of cheesecake and burned 0 lol.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Holy wow!!! That looks so good! Rasberry too, my favorite! :laugh:
  • I'm in!! So far this week (if we are using calories not used) I have burned 7.19 pieces of cheesecake since Monday. Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see how it looks at the end of the week.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

I think she meant total calories burnt at the end of the week - we use that to aid with the division. (eg. by exercising this week I should burn at least 7 slices of cheesecake off.....I surely hope!!)
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Sounds wacky enough to be fun! I'm in!
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    GoingAllTheWay4MeDee Posts: 235 Member
    Total calories burnt at the end of the week - we use that to aid with the division. (eg. by exercising this week I should burn at least 7 slices of cheesecake off.....I surely hope!!) Best example given!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    So far this week I have burned 1460 calories, making 6.6 cheesecakes
  • jhb550
    jhb550 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in! I'm hoping to burn off a few slices this week....and not eat any! :wink:
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    I'm in! Is it too late?
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    4/8- Earned from exercise 161
    4/9- Earned from exercise 192
    4/10 Rest Day:love:
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    I have already lost 12.5 slices of cheesecake!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!