Of the 4 TMNT who is...

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
the best in shape?
89b634a30fa2e05d7cfb96b3c7988163.jpg
My vote is for Donatello because he is physically and mentally in shape.

Replies

• ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Definitely not my fav who was Michaelangelo.
  • sam_the_wicked
    sam_the_wicked Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    oh... i thought you were gonna ask who is the sexiest? hahaha. and they all are.
  • JustDeke
    JustDeke Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That picture is so damn awesome.

I'd vote Leo. It takes a lot of work to keep the turtles in line. Though I'm sure Raph's angst keeps him strong.
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My vote also goes to Leo for similar reason JustDeke

On another note lacroyx, Your Weight Ticker/Tracker is AWESOME!
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    purley physically fitness it has to be Raph I mean he always goes off on his own to do solo training while the other 3 hang out. Don is to busy building stuff Leo has to spend time working on leadership seminars and I wont even go into what Mike does (my hero) Raph has all the extra angst to push him to the next level
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Donatello is the best turtle fa' sho'

But as far as being in shape I think it would be Raph who is obsessive about being on top of his game. Leo would be a close second. Mikey would be the chubster because of his obsession/focus with food.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    oh... i thought you were gonna ask who is the sexiest? hahaha. and they all are.

Woulda been my answer too. Michaelangelo was my first crush (followed soon after by Atreyu from Never Ending Story). :love:
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Imagine if the turtles were here on MFP.

"I had a great NSV today! The size-too-small shell I got last year finally fits!"

"Ugh, awful day today. Just couldn't resist the pizza."

"New Topic: Body Weight Workouts that can be done in a sewer?"

"New Topic: Help! How many calories in mutagenic ooze?"
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Donatello is the best turtle fa' sho'

But as far as being in shape I think it would be Raph who is obsessive about being on top of his game. Leo would be a close second. Mikey would be the chubster because of his obsession/focus with food.
    ^^^ Damn! Didn't anyone tell you to ring the bell and wipe your feet before entering (my mind)?!
    FYI: Don was always my go-to guy (erhm, turtle) in the 80's coin-op game. Bo staff = superior reach
  • lacroyx
    Options

"I had a great NSV today! The size-too-small shell I got last year finally fits!"

Leo would be a rule following, no non-sense MFP mod that everyone loves to hate. He would be locking non-fitness and non-diet related "fun threads" all over MFP since it doesn't contribute to a healthy mind or body. He'd also be encouraging everyone not to give up ever on their fitness and diet dreams, and convince people to join the best gym in the world, Splinter's Dojo.

Raph would constantly have strikes against him and occasionally be temp banned because he would not put up with anyone's bull****. He would tell all the complainers and whiners how it is, to suck it up, and not sugar coat it one bit. Leo would have constant headaches because of this. Raph would also start a private group called "Leo's No Fun" to complain about Leo behind his back.

Don would be posting spreadsheets with various math formulas to help calculate how many calories are burned fighting the Foot Clan, TDEE, body fat %'s, and other things. Don would also be working on a app to take pictures of food that would analyze and calculate the food's calories, carbs, fat, sugar and protein content. He'd also would be working on a experimental formula to help one to be able to consume all the pizza you could ever want, and never get fat from the excess calories.

Mike would start a MFP pizza blog. He would have pictures posted along with reviews of all the pizzerias he has frequented and pizza recipes he has tried. Mike would willingly volunteer to be the guinea pig for Don's pizza eating formula, and get sick from eating too much pizza. Raph would then tease and laugh at him, which in turn Leo would temp ban Raph. Mike would also occasionally complain about his evil physical trainer, sensei Splinter, talk about how he is too hard on him during training, and discourage people from joining Splinter's Dojo.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    My vote also goes to Leo for similar reason JustDeke

On another note lacroyx, Your Weight Ticker/Tracker is AWESOME!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    cheers-slow-clap.gif
    Leo would be a rule following, no non-sense MFP mod that everyone loves to hate. He would be locking non-fitness and non-diet related "fun threads" all over MFP since it doesn't contribute to a healthy mind or body. He'd also be encouraging everyone not to give up ever on their fitness and diet dreams, and convince people to join the best gym in the world, Splinter's Dojo.

Raph would constantly have strikes against him and occasionally be temp banned because he would not put up with anyone's bull****. He would tell all the complainers and whiners how it is, to suck it up, and not sugar coat it one bit. Leo would have constant headaches because of this. Raph would also start a private group called "Leo's No Fun" to complain about Leo behind his back.

Don would be posting spreadsheets with various math formulas to help calculate how many calories are burned fighting the Foot Clan, TDEE, body fat %'s, and other things. Don would also be working on a app to take pictures of food that would analyze and calculate the food's calories, carbs, fat, sugar and protein content. He'd also would be working on a experimental formula to help one to be able to consume all the pizza you could ever want, and never get fat from the excess calories.

Mike would start a MFP pizza blog. He would have pictures posted along with reviews of all the pizzerias he has frequented and pizza recipes he has tried. Mike would willingly volunteer to be the guinea pig for Don's pizza eating formula, and get sick from eating too much pizza. Raph would then tease and laugh at him, which in turn Leo would temp ban Raph. Mike would also occasionally complain about his evil physical trainer, sensei Splinter, talk about how he is too hard on him during training, and discourage people from joining Splinter's Dojo.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    purley physically fitness it has to be Raph I mean he always goes off on his own to do solo training while the other 3 hang out. Don is to busy building stuff Leo has to spend time working on leadership seminars and I wont even go into what Mike does (my hero) Raph has all the extra angst to push him to the next level

^^This
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    Why is this even a question?!

Donatello!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I can't breath.

Too much laughing.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Back when I watched Turtles there was reference to Mikey's fav pizza being Peanut Butter.

Is there such a thing that is edible?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

I can't breath.

Too much laughing.

LOL
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Fame has changed them...

zk1oc9.jpg

34zei6g.jpg
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Can someone start working on that app, please?

My vote would be for Leonardo, btw. As the leader, he sets the bar.