meet and greet

Options
SpunkyShep
SpunkyShep Posts: 5 Member
Hey other furs! this group is kinda quiet. i thought i might rustle a little fur, start a new topic and get to know other furs trying to be healthy!

My name is Spunky Shep, and I want to lose 45 pounds to be super skinny and super healthy!

what about you??
:O

Replies

• AshleyCrappell
    AshleyCrappell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Ashley, or 'Ayealis' , a shy bat-fur and I'm here looking to lose about 25-30 to improve my confidence and feel better c:
  • FoxKelfonne
    FoxKelfonne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    THREADCROMANCY!

...I guess I've taken to going by Shawn Kelfonne these days (Or at least that's what my con-badges say). Your generic fox-fur who wants to be able to cosplay in some sweet costumes for Otakon and such, but currently doesn't fit the body type for many of them.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I wanted to join even though things seem quiet... Maybe breathe new life?

I'm Samantha, or Jaxx/Jaxxy. Snow leopard-fur. I am hoping to lose at least 150 so I feel more comfortable in my own body, because right now I don't. I've never been to a con because of this icky feeling, and I would love to go and be able to comfortably cosplay.
  • Carenath
    Carenath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all :)

I figure why not poke the inactive thread and wake it up :) I go by Carenath in the fandom, and am a dragon residing in Pensacola FL... though not all that great at being fierce (except when staring down a plate of Sushi or visiting Fogo de Chao.. >_> ). I'm on here to lose about 30lbs and get back into shape. I've worked doing software development for a while and am showing it.. X_x.

~Carenath / Kevin
  • JVela2467
    JVela2467 Posts: 8
    Options
    Time to throw myself in the mix! I decided to finally change my lifestyle, seeing how I'm attending college and getting ready to go into con-mode in the near future. My character is a furdragon, who goes by the name of Jarroc. It's glad to see more members of anthropomorphics, and it's always better to run with a group then do it alone. Hope to see you guys around!

PS: Carenath, your name sounds familiar. Everything Dragon forums? If so, recall a Jantis at one time or another? If so, long time no see. :D
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Sindil and I'm new to the site. I'm super excited and motivated and pumped. I recently got out of a horrible domestic situation and have started off on a new leg.
    I'm recently moved and already stocked up my fridge with healthies, bike to work, and am on the positive side of of having that horrible weight on my shoulders for the past year. I'm ready to get out and enjoy the weather and try to get myself back to where I need to be. I've never been worse than I am right now, and I want this to be the peak where I start to fall and go back down. I'd really love everyone to friend me and talk to me and whatever. I love being friends and want to help others as well!
    Can't wait to talk to you soon!
  • baralheia
    baralheia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Baral'heia here. I'm an opalescent white stormdragon from the wilds of tornado alley (Oklahoma, to be precise). Figured I'd say hi since I'm trying to get back into a fitness routine. I wanna drop around 125lbs because I've outgrown several old con shirts and that makes me sad. That and I also want to play more milsim-style airsoft, but in my current condition, well... that's not easy to do. So yeah. Feel free to say hi! :)
  • shebawolf145
    Options
    First off I'd like to say yay about there being a furry group here!
    Second, hi Baral! We've met a few times at either Oklacon or Wild Nights XP

Anyways...hi everyone! My name is Sheba and I am a black wolf with a stubby tail. My goal is to lose 110lbs in order to be the target weight my doctors have set for me. Hopefully having a group of furs here will help me keep myself on track!
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Figured I should post, since I've been a member here for a long time! I'm Reaux, nice to meet you all :)
  • mulefeather
    mulefeather Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi fuzzies! Thought I'd jump in and maybe try to breathe some life into this thread. I'm DevilPony, also known as Starsider in some places. My main character is a feral Icelandic horse, storm gray with a flamingo pink mane and tail. I've been on the road to getting in shape for just about a year and a half, and I'm steadily creeping up on having lost 70 pounds. Ideally I'd like to start lifting weights, as I have no muscle tone right now. I'm also trying to get back into horseback riding, which I haven't done for a few years.

Hope to see you all around! I'll be going to AC this year if anyone wants to say hello :)