Rules and Welcoming

Options
Hello, and welcome to MFP Furries!
This is a group where furs can chat about furry-related topics such as artwork, fursuits, etc.
If you have any issues, please contact me, and I will deal with it.

-RULES-
1. No flaming of any kind! - We are a family, and we shouldn't bash others about how they look. Just because they don't look like their fursona, doesn't mean that they're bad people. We also won't accept any trolling of any kind either, that is an automatic kick from the group.

2. KEEP IT PG-13! - Yes, I know we have some furs who use the fandom as an excuse to have "fun", but this is a group to talk about furry-general things, not a dating group or anything like that. If you want to do something beyond PG-13, take it to another site, do not keep it in here. This will also be an automatic kick from the group.

3. Stay on topic - This is self explanatory. If one person is talking about art in a topic, don't convert it to something else in that topic. If you wish to talk about something different, please make a topic of it. The first time being off topic is a warning, and the second is a temporary kick, and the third and final time is an automatic kick.

4. Have fun! - Remember, this is a place where all furs can chat, share their stories, their transformations, and all sorts. But also remember to stay in line with the rules.

Thank you for reading and welcome to MFP Furries. :3

Replies

• SpunkyShep
    SpunkyShep Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    whooaaa hey a furry group awesome!
  • Carenath
    Carenath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd poke the idle group in case the couple members here are still around :)

~Carenath