Which POP Pilates workout videos have you done this week?

Options
I haven't actually done any of Cassey's videos, so just wondering if some of the group members would share the links to the videos they've used this past week.

Thank you!
Sandra

Replies

• msswinter
    Options
    Hey,

I usually do the Bikini Blaster series, mostly the one for legs, and the one for shoulders/back ( They are a bit longer than most of her other vids and really fun to do :) And of course most recently I've been doing the Gangnam Style dance cardio vid (http://youtu.be/5TyPemAJCQI). Lot's of fun!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I did both of the Pilates Bootcamp on Livestrong.com videos yesterday—abs and total body. Really great workout! I also did Gangnam Style on Sunday. Awesome!
  • msswinter
    Options
    I did both of the Pilates Bootcamp on Livestrong.com videos yesterday—abs and total body. Really great workout! I also did Gangnam Style on Sunday. Awesome!

So glad that she redid all the lost Livestrong bootcamp vid's and that they are coming back next week! Those were nice and long videos to do :) I just downloaded the calendar for October and did some videos I'd never done before, like backless dress workout (pretty old one, really funny to see how her style has changed over time!).
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I did the inner thigh insanity, legs and thigh workout and the upper body workout. Those workouts make me sore the next day, which proves they're actually doing something.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I stopped doing the PopPilates videos 2 months ago (was without internet at home =/) So now i figured i would go back at it slow.. LOL Cassey makes me so exhausted with the work out i ended up feeling bad with myself if i can't keep up XD

So I did the arms and begginners total body vids on livestrongwoman bootycamp jajajaj was sore the next day anyways but my arms felt so toned up! :D
  • Im starting with all her cardio videos.. I tried doing the more advanced Pilate videos and really hurt my legs (since Ive become a couch potato over the past couple of months.
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Looks like this thread needs to be resurrected!

Hello,
    I just joined and I just discovered blogilates this year and she is awesome!
    I've been doing some of her pop pilates and other workouts this month and they are great!
    I just did 4 of them earlier and my thighs are burning! One of them was the inner thigh insanity vid which is why my thighs are burning right now!

And also, I love her personality it's so motivating just listening to her. I have no idea how she can talk and be so happy and still do those workouts, she's just amazing :smile:
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I did the 100 Burpee burnout for the first time yesterday. It was brutal!! I felt pretty amazing afterwards though cause I really didn't think I'd be able to do the whole thing in one go!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    And also, I love her personality it's so motivating just listening to her. I have no idea how she can talk and be so happy and still do those workouts, she's just amazing :smile:

I so agree!! She makes working out wayy more fun!!
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did the 100 Burpee burnout for the first time yesterday. It was brutal!! I felt pretty amazing afterwards though cause I really didn't think I'd be able to do the whole thing in one go!

CONGRATULATIONS on completing the 100 BURPEE BURNOUT! Woohoo! :flowerforyou:
    You're amazing being able to do that! And great dedication seeing it through!
    I tried it and only made it through the 1st 3 burpee types lol but I'm definitely gonna try again

If you want another cardio challenge I remember seeing her do a collaboration with Mike Chang of SixPackShortcuts. (M-100s Cardio Challenge) It consisted mostly of Burpees, Mountain Climbers, and Jumping Squats! It's funny seeing how tired all of them were while doing it, it's also a burner! You might wanna give this challenge a go if you haven't done it yet :smile:

I seriously have a hard time walking right now after doing her Inner Thigh Insanity vid yesterday plus her other pop pilates lol. Ibuprofen is not working at all, I think I need 2 rest days to recover haha :tongue:
  • katerinacreta
    Options
    I did the abs for beginners and tomorrow will do the arms for beginners....
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    I have just discovered these this week and think they're brilliant!

I'm just doing the beginners total body workout which I'm finding a lot more challenging than I thought I would! :) Going to stick with that one for a week or two and then step it up to the other ones. :)
  • amyws1910
    amyws1910 Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't remember for the whole week but I did the 1000 workout yesterday!

I'm setting myself a goal of doing the 1000 workout every other day for the next ten days. I've just done 10 days of the 30 day shred, and although the 1000 workout is less intense as you're not pushed to complete it as quickly as possible, moves wise it's pretty similar - so I'm hoping I'll get some pretty decent inch loss.

On the days I don't do the 1000 workout I'll do some of my fave Blogilates workouts - I LOVE the coreset workout, That's what makes you bootyful butt challenge, call me maybe squats, never getting back together workout, and muffin topless!
  • NewMell
    NewMell Posts: 2
    Options
    This week I did:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVzamFR-tg Beautiful butt challenge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfei0NvjZrM one more night cardio challenge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEaCKvm5oHA Bikini blaster booty booty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BcPp-lUMIA My thighs are dying

I did them 2-3 times each during the week and mixed these workouts with fitnessblender's youtube workout videos. Here is my favorite video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7r8vir2aEg
    I like them because they don't put music on their workout so you can choose your own workout song according to your mood.
  • SheedahSmile14
    SheedahSmile14 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have done the Gangam style workout video, the inner thigh and butt one and now just starting over with POP Pilates for Beginners. I've done pilates before, but never like this. She is so much more intense and fun. I can't wait until I do it again.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have just discovered blogilates today & did the beginners workout videos today ( a hour in total...i will feel it tomoro! ) I was so surprised after as to how much I was out of breath! really feel the burn! do u guys do her videos every day? I have heard of the calendars do they do a beginners calendar? Cassey is amazing too really inspirational & makes u want to do the workouts!!! anyone add me fellow blogilates popsters!!!