Struggling

Options
Ajnyvt09
Ajnyvt09 Posts: 22 Member
Having one of those days where the tears are flowing. There is nothing more I've wanted in this world than to be a Mom, and it really is tough not knowing if it will ever come true. PCOS is a hurdle; I'm praying it is not a wall. Just needed to share with those who understand what it's like. Just one of those days.

Replies

• nekol88
    nekol88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm sorry you were having a rough day :( I know exactly how you feel, I've been ttc for 2 years now and I honestly feel like the one thing I want to do in my life is be a mother. Just keep that chin up :) It'll happen when the timing is right, that's just what I always have to tell myself. I hope you feel better :) If you ever want to talk, or vent about this stuff go ahead and message me :)
  • fairie_marie
    Options
    Big Hugs!!! I have Pcos and have had it all my life. I have been very lucky and have 2 children. I was told when I was 16 that I could never have kids with out the help of fertility drugs. ( can you beleive they would tell a 16 year old this!) I never really tried because of this infomation. I had been working a lot and lost some weight and got down to 198.. BAM preggo with my 12 year old. Then 8 years later I had been working really hard to lose weight again, lost 90 lbs and was down to 186.. Felt amazing not excepting any more kids since it had been 8 years and BAM! preggo with my daughter.. I have since divorced and remarried and we are TTC again. I take metformin which really helps the weight loss and I have done 2 rounds of clomid. If it doesn't happen after the next round I'm just going to give up until I am under 200 lbs since that seems to be the magic #..... Don't give up!!! Make sure you are working closely with your doctor, working hard on your weight loss, and it will happen.. Make sure your husband gets checked too,just incase.. Feel free to add me, you can message me any time to vent, shoulder to cry on or to ask questions.... Just have faith that it will happen when it is your time :)
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.. I have been very teary eyed since Thursday, my sister found out the sex of her first baby. ... Its a boy..so this weekend my parents took all my baby stuff out of attic. I am lucky enough to have 1 she is 7. I really was hoping for another one. So this weekend we went through baby stuff, and it was very hard, much more harder than I anticipated. I guess I was hoping she was havinga girl, that way we would keep most of the stuff. But now that she is having a boy, we are selling 90% of it and it breaks my heart. There is no point keeping any of it since I more than likely will not have more, and it breaks my heart she is getting rid of all the stuff that Ali liked cause she doesn't want the clutter and my mom doesn't want to keep it. I don't really want to go back over there and finish going through it. I told my mom just sell what my sister doesn't want. That part that makes me angry.. is I know my mom thinks I am being a big baby about it. I have to be happy for my sister it's her first.. and I am... but at the same time it kills me to know... she got pregnant the first month they tried, and will be able to have as many kids as she wants... and I probably never will get to have any more. With that being said.. I have been super sad all week and still feel awful, I am hoping the rest of the week gets better, beause I have to go back to my moms to finish going through all that stuff. :(
  • sarahcgood
    Options
    I know how you feel, my husband and I have been trying for two years. This past cycle they put me through an HSG...clomid...progesterone...ultrasound...shot to make me ovulate...and IUI. This morning the tww was over and a BFN. I have been teary all day and can't really talk to anyone because we haven't told anyone that we are doing all of this so that we don't get all of the nosy ness. He just doesn't understand how hard it all is for me right now. I hope next week will be better for you.
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am sorry Sarah... if you wait for a few days could it possibly too early? I have never gone past the fertility drug for me. I have never taken a shot or anything...I have done the ultrasounds... I am at a point where I am not willing to pay thousands of dollars to have a baby, we just don't have it. But it still doesn't make it easy. I was told if you want it you will do what you have to get it. By someone who had kids on their own. Thats easy to say for a person who got pregnant on their own. You can spend thousands of dollars on fertility and you don't even have the child yet. People just don't use their brain. Not to be nosey.. how spendy was the IUI, and what did you have to do for it? I don't know if that would be an option for us. do you plan on doing an IUI again?