Saturday

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Good Morning!

The sun is shining here! I love it when the sun shines...it's been rainy and icky for the last week or so...so seeing the sun finally come out makes me so happy!! I'm going to attempt my first long training run today (not my first ever, last year when I was training for a half-marathon I was running 10 mile runs on the weekend and I hurt my knee, so I didn't get to run it :frown:) so I have my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly and injury free! What y'all have planned for today?

Great job on meeting the extra 15 min. goal Maxi! (She actually went over and did 20!) You are so dedicated and I love your attitude and you spirit....you are an awesome person (when I grow up I want to be like you:smooched: ...lol)!

Have an awesome day everyone...two days till weigh in!!! Make this week count!!:heart:

Replies

• LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's nice weather here as well. The past week has been cold and rainy and it is supposed to start storming again tomorrow so today I am taking my kids to the park while I can. We always walk at least 2 miles around the park before I let them go play so I can get a little exercise in too :) Then later I will do the elliptical as well as at least 15 mins of weights. have a great weekend everyone!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    lol...Thanks Angie...

Hope your ankle feels better soon...:flowerforyou:

It's grey here today and sorta coolish but I've been busy cleaning, cooking etc...going to workout it a few minutes, then shopping...

I have turned down Chinese food for dinner... whoa that's difficult...lol..my favourite food, ever!!! But the salt is not worth it..if all goes well, I will be down 2lbs, on top of the pound I had gained...so, don't want to jeopardize it!

Leah that's a great exercise plan....

Have a great day/week-end everyone...

:flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I went to Spinning class at the gym this morning, I only made it 20 minutes before I had to stop. It killed my knees when standing up. So I went out into the gym and did my strength exercises and then did the treadmill for an hour. I just spent the last 2 hours walking around Target too, lol. That' counts right?!? It's gloomy here again today, I am so tired of these gloomy rainy days and am so ready for spring to arrive.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm actually someone who generally likes winter but I'm getting tired of all the clouds and cold days too!!

I'm planning on doing a exercise video inside today, but I really want it to warm up so I can go running outside. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! :heart: :heart:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    It's snowing here, but I am still going for a run today :) at least 5k, hoping for 5 miles
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I did just 5k. And even though it was snowing and cold I had my best time yet 32:19 :)
    here I am after my run
    aterrun_zps1dd75726.jpg
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I did just 5k. And even though it was snowing and cold I had my best time yet 32:19 :)
    here I am after my run
    aterrun_zps1dd75726.jpg

Wow, that's great! Go you!! :drinker: I could never run when it was snowing - too cold for me and my poor lungs :laugh:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    here I am after my run
    aterrun_zps1dd75726.jpg

Hope I'm so proud of you! You look so cute in your running gear! It was snowing during the last portion of my run yesterday too! Keep it up!!