Does anyone else have a hard time hearing the voices?

Options
I'm on week 3, day 2. I usually listen to my music in the music player, so I can skip songs. I noticed if I listen through the app I can't...but I can't ever hear the voices unless I stop the music completely, which is a bit of a hassle and usually I don't hear the voice to begin with so I wouldn't know when to pause.

Has anyone had this issue and fixed it? Turning the volume up doesn't really work, because my music gets louder as well. I couldn't find anywhere in settings to turn up the app volume.

Replies

• pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    In the bottom left corner of my screen, I have a "gear" that opens settings. It lets me turn up the "game volume" there.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    D: I don't have that option when I click the gear for some reason.

I have: zombielink, share new runs, share maps, distance units, tutorial, credits, survivors register, visit our website, app version.
  • pteryndactyl
    Options
    It's right between the "share my runs" and "distance units" for me. What kind of phone are you using? I'm running it on an iPhone 4s. Maybe it's different for different platforms?
  • DandelionCupcakes
    Options
    Ohhh I'm on a note 2 Maybe that's why

Hmm, well ty for your help <3
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My phone is Android and I don't seem to have the option to turn up the game volume either. :(
  • pteryndactyl
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't have helped more! It's weird that the app differs in such a crucial aspect, depending on the type of phone...
  • DandelionCupcakes
    Options
    It's okay! <3

Yeah that seems super odd. Oh welll <3 Thanks guys :D
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Look on the website, I know they have some issues with volume control as on the techy bit of the site theres explanation there i think
  • DandelionCupcakes
    Options
    Ooh I'll do that- thanks :D