Motivation for Monday

peachypants
peachypants Posts: 34 Member
Weekends are always harder to stay on track as we get distracted and busy. We'd rather spend time with loved ones and not planning meals, counting calories or burning them. .
Last night, my 4 week old daughter cried and cried and I could never figure out what she needed. She ecsosted herself, her father and me. Then she slept for 6 hours consecutively. I'm recharged-I can start my week!
Here is a little inspiration to start your week off.

"Challenges are what makes like interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"

"The scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. That's it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, strength or love."

Hope everyone has a great week!
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• juliehuestis
    juliehuestis Posts: 24 Member
    Beautiful! I agree, great way to start a new week!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    I needed a little motivation today so thank you for this! I started my 2nd period since giving birth (I am 4 months PP) and I am almost 2 lbs up on the scale. At first I was bummed but I realized that I can't control this and the scale doesn't always reflect my hard work...especially during "woman" times like these. haha. So, I plan to keep pressing on and I know that those 2 lbs and probably more will fly off when this part of my cycle is over!!
  • peachypants
    peachypants Posts: 34 Member
    I always gained a few pounds during that time of the month but they always did come off! Give it your all through the hard times and its rewarding. I'm not looking forward to my first cycle. It's been 10
    Months, I forgot what it was like! But thAts what makes women so tough!
  • Same here! It's funny when it happens for a couple of months and you see the same spike in perfect intervals on your weight graph and you're like "OH! I know what that is!"
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    *LIKE* =)
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    *LIKE* =)

I second this! ^^^ :smile: