Just started today...

Options
lmg127
lmg127 Posts: 3 Member
The shakes are gross and te snacks taste like paste...will this get better???

Replies

• lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can try adding some natural extracts to change the taste of them or even adding more ice, there is a great fb page that can help you tons it's called Spring Cleansing 2012, you can get tons of ideas and support to help you.
  • sammi_k929
    sammi_k929 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day program for almost 1 week, and the first morning the Ionix Supreme was rough, but I've found that as my intake of processed sugar has decreased, that my taste buds are not as sensitive, and I actually like it now. The cleanse for life is OK, but by the end of my cleansing day I was ready for something different.

I actually really like the chocolate isalean shakes, and blending them with ice and a 1/4-1/2 tsp of peppermint extract and it's really good :)

Check this site out, maybe there are some recipes you'll like! http://isagenix.com/us/en/recipes.dhtml

Hopefully you settle in. Good luck!!!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the cleanse for life was getting to me too so i decided to try it with warm water and it has made a huge difference it not only desolves better but tastes better too
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also check Facebook it will take you to great recipes lots of shake recipes. I add spinach rasberries and blackberries to mine. Today I had a full 2 scoops which is the first time I measured it all out so now I am reducing to 1/2. But with the 2 scoops I added 3/4 cup frozen raspberries, 1/4 cup frozen blackberries, 1 cup spinach, 1/4 cup blueberries; I also add a scoop of ionic supreme, fibro pro, and calcium pro. Now after recording that I see its 436 calories!!! I will now cut it in half. I also watch the sugar. Isagenix is great I live by it, but you have to be careful about the sugar and watch your products.

The cleanse for life and isaflush is great for losing weight. I have 2 oz in the morning with my alkalized water as a tea drink, then I sip 2 oz throughout the day with my alkalized water. I also take the accelerator in the am and pm that I also recommend for weight loss. I am an associate if any one wants to purchase but I don't sell to anyone now. Just me and my fiance use the products for over a year. My fiance only does the shakes (he came up with the recipe less the blueberries he does not like and he adds coconut water which to me adds calories and I like the taste without it). If I just have the shake at work, I agree it does not taste the best.
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I have it with "hot" water as tea and sip it throughout the day. But I get the liquid and still like it plain. I don't like the ionic supreme as much so add 1 scoop powder to my shake and then if feel have another oz mixed with my water.