30 day squat challange

Options
cindyhoney2
cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
Who's in? I'm doing this w/a FB friend thought I'd share. I'm going to be using a 10lb kettle bell :)

30daysquatchallange_zps34adf2c8.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Cindy..your ticker is hilarious!!:heart:
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this. I started it once before but then one day I couldnt find the post and didn't know how many squats I was supposed to do everyday and just gave up on it :( Thanks for posting this!
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I did this last month and it was great! If you all want I can post the link to the thread. We did different kinds of squats each day, some regular if you couldn't do them, but you definitely felt the burn in different areas!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I did this last month and it was great! If you all want I can post the link to the thread. We did different kinds of squats each day, some regular if you couldn't do them, but you definitely felt the burn in different areas!

I'd like to see the link :smile:
  • cindyhoney2
    Options

I'd like to see the link :smile:

Yes please share :)
    I'd like to see another push up challenge myself
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I'm in! Cindy..your ticker is hilarious!!:heart:

Thank you milady :)
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I wish it would notify me when people post! Sorry it took so long! Here is the link. It was great! This month the same girl is doing a 30 day abs of steal challenge! After doing this squat challenge I have noticed a huge difference in my workouts!

Good luck! Here is the link!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12570-30-day-squat-challenge-march-2013
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I saw this posted all over FB today, I am in.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing a push up challenge too?
    I'm doing day 2 of squats today! :wink: