Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/15 - 4/21

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a fab weekend and remembered to get your workouts in! I know I had a great rest day yesterday (and maybe enjoyed a bit too much wine with my dinner). Needless to say my workout will be a little bit later in the day than usual. HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30 this morning!! Looking forward to it! Let's make it a fantastic week ladies!!

Replies

• mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 2 this week!!! I love turbo fire already!!!! On schedule for today... Fire 45 and Stretch 10

Quick question... I was looking ahead at my schedule and starting at week 13 there a few videos listed that didn't come with my kit (Abs 10, Upper and Lower 20 or 30 and Fire 60) I know they are the advanced CDs but do they still make them....I looked on the BB website and it looks they have different videos listed as advanced! So do I substitute them??? HELP!!! LOL

Thanks a bunch!

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    Oh no.. I didnt look that far ahead. But I may have similiar issues. Someone lent me my DVDs, so I printed the scheudle and started moving. I know that I am missing Fire 45, so I am subbing Fire 45 EZ.

Today is the first day of week 5, 55 EZ.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Week 2 this week!!! I love turbo fire already!!!! On schedule for today... Fire 45 and Stretch 10

Quick question... I was looking ahead at my schedule and starting at week 13 there a few videos listed that didn't come with my kit (Abs 10, Upper and Lower 20 or 30 and Fire 60) I know they are the advanced CDs but do they still make them....I looked on the BB website and it looks they have different videos listed as advanced! So do I substitute them??? HELP!!! LOL

Thanks a bunch!

I hope everyone has a great week!

It looks like they sent you the wrong schedule. The discs you mentioned were part of my advanced classes, but looking on the website, it doesn't even look like they do that anymore, except for the Abs 10. I don't have the Low Hiit classes. You are not the only person that have gotten the wrong schedule, several other people have complained about this. You should call BB, maybe they can send you a correct one. I just did a google search, the only one I can find is the old one. Good luck.

BTW, Week 18!! Wooo hoooo!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Abs 10 + Stretch 10....Pretty boring, but Fire 30 will make up for it tomorrow:happy:
  • rachpetersen
    Options

they no longer make upper or lower 20 dvds. the abs 10 is only available with the deluxe package and they refuse to sell it separately. (I asked) The HIIT 30 and Fire 60 can be purchased separately through beach body...but cost like 40 bucks and are accompanied by 3 workouts you already have (sculpt 30, tone 30, and core 20)....so not really a deal there.
    I have the same issue and I bought my package only a year ago. But since then they changed the entire package/schedule so you can't purchase the stuff individually to finish off the 20 week program. There isn't a separate schedule that includes something different as far as I am aware, if there is I would be interested in seeing it if anyone knows about it. Hope this helps.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I called Beach Body and they are sending me an updated schedule! So I will let you guys know what it looks like...
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    If you use the teambeachbody.com website, there is an option of 5 different Turbofire class schedules.
  • angie_04
    Options
    If you use the teambeachbody.com website, there is an option of 5 different Turbofire class schedules.

I did not know that^. So that means I can do TF 5 times in a row and not get bored;) Really I'll check it out. That's awesome!
  • crystallight711
    Options
    1 is the prep schedule, I think 2 our from the old set of dvds and 2 from the new set? I don't know for sure though.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    1 is the prep schedule, I think 2 our from the old set of dvds and 2 from the new set? I don't know for sure though.

I tried to find them but was unable to....can you post a link maybe? I am not too tech savvy sometimes haha.
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Week 6 - HIIT 15 done!

I can't believe I'm already starting week 6!!

Today was my first time doing HIIT 15...wow lots of jumping! It was pretty fun though. I did weights before conquering HIIT 15.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 30 Tone 30 with a cold so not fun but I managed. Hope everyone is doing well today.
  • crystallight711
    Options

I tried to find them but was unable to....can you post a link maybe? I am not too tech savvy sometimes haha.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/supergym/auto-schedule
    I'm not sure if that will work or if you have to be signed in to team beachbody and have Turbofire listed as your program, then you go to the auto-schedule in the supergym and it lists the different calanders.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be my Turbo rest day since we had run club this morning, but I have to work tomorrow evening and wouldn't have been able to squeeze everything in with the kids so I did Fire 30 today and will do Tone 30 before work tomorrow (since I can do it upstairs while the kids play). I might go for a jog with the stroller in the morning for some cardio.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Also I'm extremely bitter about the whole advanced DVD thing as I ordered my set last summer without the advanced DVDs and by the time I was ready for them they weren't making them anymore. Super annoying.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Week 6 - HIIT 15 done!

Today was my first time doing HIIT 15...wow lots of jumping! It was pretty fun though. I did weights before conquering HIIT 15.

I got scared reading this^ I'm still a Big girl:noway: I haven't look at those HIITs but I hope I can complete them. I can do the Low HIITs fine, so omgoshh..I'll see soon only 2 days of week five left for me.
  • dym123
    Options
    Week 6 - HIIT 15 done!

I got scared reading this^ I'm still a Big girl:noway: I haven't look at those HIITs but I hope I can complete them. I can do the Low HIITs fine, so omgoshh..I'll see soon only 2 days of week five left for me.

angie_04, I have bad knees and can not do the jumping, there are modifiers. Just keep watching Alee.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 55EZ done and done! Love it!!

p.s. I checked out all those schedules and none of them have the advanced schedule (weeks 13-20) without the lower and upper 20 and abs 10 dvds in it....which are no longer made/sold....so that still kinda sucks! Will have to substitute my own workouts once I get to that point. It's all good!
  • dym123
    Options
    Fire 55EZ done and done! Love it!!

p.s. I checked out all those schedules and none of them have the advanced schedule (weeks 13-20) without the lower and upper 20 and abs 10 dvds in it....which are no longer made/sold....so that still kinda sucks! Will have to substitute my own workouts once I get to that point. It's all good!

rach, I actually had the upper and lower 20 dvd, but didn't like them, so I sold them to another MFPer, but I was able to find a few 20 minute upper and lower body strength workouts on Fitness Blender. Some use just your body weight, some dumbbells. They also have abs workouts as well. Might be a good substitution. Not to rub it in, but Abs 10 is awesome, its actually harder than Core 20 and your abs feel it when you're done.

Tonight is Fire 60, my favorite.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Week 6 - HIIT 15 done!

angie_04, I have bad knees and can not do the jumping, there are modifiers. Just keep watching Alee.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what it is about! I'm not gonna peak though.

Fire30+Stretch10= DONE for today