Favorite inspirational lifting blogs?

Options
kirabob
kirabob Posts: 481 Member
I have a dear friend who is flirting with the idea of lifting heavy. Last year she lost a whopping 47 pounds, but now she has been plateaued for almost a year, and is getting very frustrated. I have talked to her about lifting, given my perspective and links on where to start for form and programs, but I'd also love to show her transformation pictures, testimonials, fact and figures on the benefits, etc. We live 2 states away, so I can't just take her to the gym - so I'm trying to support her virtually as much as possible. I know we have a stickie for useful site and calculators, but where are the sites that you go to get inspired? Bonus points for blogs by women who were significantly overweight when they started lifting, and used it to transform their bodies.

Thank you!

Replies

• faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Go Kaleo and Fit Mama Training are my loves. Sorry I don't know how to give links on this tablet, but you can google them
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Go Kaleo and Fit Mama Training are my loves. Sorry I don't know how to give links on this tablet, but you can google them

Those are two that have been following recently.