How is everyone doing?

Options
Hey guys,

Sorry I have been so quite these last couple days.... feeling much better and getting back at it today in the gym.. YAY...

How is everyone feeling about this challenge? Anyone have any questions or comments or changes they think will make this better for the remainder?? We are finishing up week 4 this Friday and will embark on Week 5 soon (half way)

Let me know how its going... Anyone already meet their goal or have a NSV they want to share.. OR maybe have a sucessful quote or motivation they want to give out..

Replies

• SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Kinda is a scale goal, but I'm no longer obese after kicking some *kitten* this week. Still trying for a bit more by Friday, but it's already the sorta number I needed to put me back on track in the challenge after only losing 0.6lb in the first 3 weeks
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm doing better since I finally lost some weight again. It's only a half pound but that's something after the scale staying the same for a few weeks.

People who know I'm losing weight have commented that some of my clothes fit better or are almost too big. I've noticed everything fits differently, especially now that it's warming up and digging out clothes I haven't worn for a few months.

My measurements are getting smaller too so that's very exciting!
  • kellygettinginshape
    kellygettinginshape Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be weighing in a little later this week than friday (probably monday) because I'm on a work trip and I don't have access to a scale. Hope everyone is doing great!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've been doing great. I just reached my 40 lb weight loss mark! :D
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better! I am a bit as well.
    Just been walking a doing light cardio, and being strict/clean with the diet. Hoping to feel better next week, ramp up a bit.

Determined_er congrats on your -40!!!! That's awesome!

Good luck everyone, and have a great weekend! :smile:
  • mahryeuh
    mahryeuh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had way too much fun Friday through Sunday and was really disappointed when I weighed myself today and saw that I had gained back a couple pounds!! :((( It's really depressing to have been working so hard and then just gain back so quickly. So easy to gain and so hard to lose. I'm hoping some of it is water weight. On the positive side, I feel motivated to eat well and hit the gym hard this week! I don't want to back track!!!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    After having an amazing weigh in over the weekend I'm super motivated to keep up with what I'm doing. My jeans are fitting better - I even plan to retire two pair because they're so baggy. I have smaller jeans from when I weighed less so I can just wear those and avoid the belt. I dislike wearing belts with a passion.

I hope everyone else keeps up the good work!

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had way too much fun Friday through Sunday and was really disappointed when I weighed myself today and saw that I had gained back a couple pounds!! :((( It's really depressing to have been working so hard and then just gain back so quickly. So easy to gain and so hard to lose. I'm hoping some of it is water weight. On the positive side, I feel motivated to eat well and hit the gym hard this week! I don't want to back track!!!

I understand where you are completely... I did the same thing last week, but I got back at it and lost it all plus a smidge more LOL... I did gain about 1.2 over this weekend.. but I am glad to say with a good workout and eating right it's back down :) I am def ready for what the week will bring :) Just focus on the day at hand and things will fall into place :)
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    After having an amazing weigh in over the weekend I'm super motivated to keep up with what I'm doing. My jeans are fitting better - I even plan to retire two pair because they're so baggy. I have smaller jeans from when I weighed less so I can just wear those and avoid the belt. I dislike wearing belts with a passion.

I hope everyone else keeps up the good work!

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

That is an awesome NSV for sure... Keep up the great work :)