Local Workouts

Options
LongMom
LongMom Posts: 408 Member
Hi Bramptonites!

So what is everyone doing around Brampton in terms of workouts?

I've been dancing with a great instructor for a year and a half now :) She started off as a Zumba instructor and moved onto her own thing called Fuzion (Zumba-on-steroids). She teaches two classes a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm. Tuesdays are at Copeland Public school - Chincousay and Steeles area and Thursdays we're at the Brampton Christian School - Hwy 10 and Mayfield. Classes are only $5!!!

Here's the site: http://fuzionworkout.com/

We've done a few Flash Mobs around Brampton and one downtown Toronto to promote her husbands charitable organization - so much fun!

I also walk a lot. I live in Downtown Brampton so we're always walking to Gage Park for events, walk to the bank, walk to the store as much as we can etc.

How about you guys?

Replies

• Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am originally from Brampton and have lots of family & friends there and might be moving back in the new year! I just joined MFP and I have 100 lbs to loose, is a Fuzion workout for all levels?
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    For permanent weight loss I've found that proper nutrition is paramount. Without a change of lifestyle to get you eating right, any success will be temporary. Increasing your activity level is always a great thing to do though to improve your health and fitness.

I like to walk and bike the trails in my area. We have so many great green spaces here in Brampton. I workout at Anytime Fitness during the bad weather. My personal trainer runs a boot camp that uses lots of public spaces and she's great. Message me if you'd like her contact details.