Kokomo? And hi.

Options
Hi all, just wondered if there are any other Kokomo-area people in here? I noticed there isn't a Kokomo group and I'm too lazy to start one :)

I'm new to MFP, but I'm liking it so far. My favorite part is the popup I get at the end of the day that says "If every day were like today, you'd weigh ____ pounds in 5 weeks." Definitely makes you want to stay on track!

I'd love to have more friends (aw), if you're on MFP regularly please feel free to add me.

What's your biggest challenge on this weight loss journey of ours? (Oops, I read on another thread that people hate the word "journey".) For me, it's ditching the processed food - specifically, salty snack foods. Doritos, Cheetos, Pringles. . . basically anything salty/crunchy. I can't count out one serving! Working out has also been a challenge for me, but I recently joined Planet Fitness and I'm still in the newlywed phase there - loving it!

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    welcome cbm - great to have you in the group... There is a thread (currently on the 2nd page) for Kokomo people.. there are also other members in the group from Kokomo who have never posted..

My biggest challenge for my lifestyle change is to stay focused, and allowing it to become not a lifestyle change..
  • cbm413
    cbm413 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'll check, thanks! Yeah, the focus is definitely hard. I've had so many "fresh starts" over the years, I'm determined to make true lasting changes at this point. Even if that takes longer than I'd like it to.
  • nicholejoy1980
    Options
    I am near Kokomo! Trying to get back in the habit of checking in to MFP everyday... feel free to add me!