August Brides

Options
cleskov
cleskov Posts: 8 Member
When are you gonna start kicking it into high gear to get ready for the wedding? I'm more concerned about the honeymoon. I want my body to look banging in a bathing suit!

Replies

• Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I"m an august bride! But i'm also in my sisters wedding in may, so i have a little earlier motivation than just my wedding in August. I really only have about 5 more lbs to lose, so I feel like there wont really be a "higher" gear than I have now. Before my sisters wedding for a month or so I plan to cut way back on processed sugars, refined carbs and alcohol so that will be my high gear i guess
  • cleskov
    cleskov Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amara15! I can't wait until I get to the 5 pounds left to lose mark, although those ones always seem to be the hardest!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My wedding is August 10! I am kicking it into high gear January 2nd. My mom and I have a challenge going on. We weigh the same, so we are going to see who can lose the most weight. The winner gets a free massage paid for my the 'loser'. It will keep me motivated when my $$ is going to something else.
  • mrsmiam
    mrsmiam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh.... the honeymoon! This is definitely a motivation for me!:) Even though it's planned for December, which is a few months after our wedding on August 31.
  • melisj5
    melisj5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on August 3rd and I've been working at losing some more weight so I can look even better in my dress. I have no idea what we are going to do for a honeymoon though.
  • AlFreebs
    AlFreebs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am getting married August 31. I started cutting calories, working out with a personal trainer, and not drinking alcohol during the week back at the end of January. So far, I'm down 16 lbs, with a total goal of 40 lbs. It's been tough but it's so rewarding to see results! I just keep reminding myself about the lifelong pictures...!
  • crazed1beauty
    crazed1beauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    August 3rd here!!! We are having an evening wedding, and heading straight to Mexico to a resort for our honeymoon! I am stressing I won't look my best esp. on that honeymoon in a bikini yikes! 10 more pounds to go and really need to thin and tone my thighs and get rid of this gut! Any suggestions? Feel free to add me as a friend too!! :)
  • PamelaChance
    PamelaChance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is August 10th too. I have gained 10 pounds since last year and they all must go. Good luck to you and your mom!
  • redrio37
    redrio37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm getting married August 24th. I can't believe it's so soon! I'm going to lose 15 more pounds before my wedding. My goal weight is my low weight in college, so I know it's attainable. It's still a challenge to keep making the right choices every day.

I'm just tired of the slow creep upward. I want to feel amazing on my wedding day. I don't want to be thinking about if my arms (or whatever) are looking fat in photos.

Feel free to add me! I'd love to connected with some other brides. We can motivate each other!
  • redrio37
    redrio37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm getting married August 24th. I can't believe it's so soon! I'm going to lose 15 more pounds before my wedding. My goal weight is my low weight in college, so I know it's attainable. It's still a challenge to keep making the right choices every day.

I'm just tired of the slow creep upward. I want to feel amazing on my wedding day. I don't want to be thinking about if my arms (or whatever) are looking fat in photos.

Feel free to add me! I'd love to connected with some other brides. We can motivate each other!
  • m_otis
    Options
    August 2nd! I have been kicking it into high gear for a month. I am also motivated by my bachlorette party which is taking place on the beach in June.