General Discussion

Options
Talk about anything you want here. :)

Replies

• KrisSempai
    Options
    So yeah, today I was just curious .... or maybe it was a little desperation on my part to earn more calories.... but I was looking up how many calories you can burn while pooping.... surprisingly there were quite a few people also wondering the same thing. From my gatherings, for any of those who are also curious .... I have gathered between 50-122 calories per log :) so if you guys would input that into your daily exercise, lol no... I'm just kidding, just some random facts from me :p
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    Also, Bud Light Straw-ber-Rita's are going to be the death of my weight-loss plan, Go 200 calories per can!
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    Welcome, those whom are not on my friends list and yet have found this group to be strangely appetizing. Don't be to nervous to post new topics you might think interest our fellow members and feel free to post in any other discussion that may interest you. All I ask is that no one post anything out of the norm. we are not a dating group but feel free to socialize, make friends, encourage and be encouraged :)
  • Maxieboy123
    Options
    Talk about anything you want here. :)

Hi. Just getting back into logging calories, working out after an injury. Hoping to find a group that I can check in with to stay on track.
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    Well you are always welcome here, its nice to have a place to log in your progress. Sorry about your injury I hope it will not hinder you in your goals.