Marriage advice

Options
I need to talk privately with someone about my marriage. Someone who has been married a long time and has kids. I feel like I have some issues and these issues are not helping with my weight loss journey. I don't normally put my dirty laundry out there for everyone to see, but Im all out of options and I am at my breaking point.
Thanks

Replies

• misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    prayer works wonders but if you need a sounding board, just let me know...
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I joined a few days ago, so I am just now seeing this. If you still need to vent I can listen. I am not a professional by any means, but I have been married 13 years with three children. I will say a prayer for you! :)
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you still need someone extra to say a prayer for you I would be glad to .if you need some one to talk to I'll listen .this year will be our 9 year married and we have 2 boys . But I will go right now and say a prayer for you just with your screen name because God know all and knows your needs with out any one esle know ing anything God knows and I truly pray you find your answer.

God Bless you and guide you in any and every matter you face.
  • grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hopefully your marriage is going well since your post! Marriage is so special and so important to God. I was separated from my husband for two years, but God brought healing! Now this summer we will be celebrating 14 years! I couldn't even imagine the way that God has blessed our marriage and so glad that I didn't get a divorce. It is amazing the healing that God can bring to a marriage!

We have three wonderful daughters, which I homeschool. Hope you find that special place in God's heart and follow His leading and guiding in your life! Stay focused on God and be amazed! :heart: