Shorty goal weight?

Options
VpinkLotus
VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
Where are all the shortys out there? I am 5' 1" and am wondering what is a reasonable goal weight. I am at 134 right now. Had my third baby 10 months ago and am so ready to take my body back! I need to figure out what is do-able for me. It's been so long since i was at a happy weight that I can't remember what it was! So shorty ladies, what is your goal weight? Curious to see...
~Valerie

Replies

• sinderfox
    sinderfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 and I started at about 133 or so. Now I'm at 115 and I'm aiming for 111 or so, we'll see how it goes, that last couple of lbs has been really slow but I haven't been as intense as I first was. Good luck!
  • ncarpenter2
    Options
    Hi Valerie, I am 5'0" and currently weigh 115. My goal is 105 but I will settle for 110. Hope this helps!
  • IliN82
    IliN82 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi! I am 30 and my third baby is 2.5. I was about 100lbs pre baby and was about 110lbs at the end of 2012. I have a very small frame and it was mostly fat around my middle! I lost about 6,5 lbs and I like my weight now. Around 104 is good for me. My diary is open if you want to see my exercise and food diary.
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 20, 5' and I feel like with my small frame and lack of muscle 100 lbs is a normal goal weight.
    I have a pretty slow metabolism, pretty small/thin bones, and I get a lot of cardio in, about 4 miles a day!

It all depends on if you feel comfortable at a weight or not!
    Getting a variety of activities will give you a better idea of how fit you are :)
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' as well, I'm currently 105-108 (last time I weighed myself was about 2 months ago at 108 and have lost weight since then, guessing lol) and my doctor told me I would weigh anywhere between 100-130 and be considered to be a healthy weight so I'm heading towards a goal weight of 100lbs. But honestly I really just want to tone up, so if I'm looking great I don't really care what the scale says lol.