Our First Challenge - 4/18/2013

Options
2»

Replies

• mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    today challenge: walk 1 mile. ( just had a baby not to long ago so im just starting back up slowly)
  • mamabear2421
    mamabear2421 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing zumba with one of my friends tonight for one hour......
  • missharleychick
    Options
    today challenge: walk 1 mile. ( just had a baby not to long ago so im just starting back up slowly)

You have to start somewhere!!!!! No one said to start with a Marathon! You got it!!!
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • Melster85
    Melster85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I will ride a bike for 30 minutes and then complete Day 5, Level 1 of JM's 30 day shred. :smile:
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    Today I NEED to do 2 things:

1-30 minutes of my Mommy Fit workout program (I've done 20 today thus far)
    2- Do my "Activate" Zumba dvd from start to finish. On 4/16 I only did 35 minutes of the 45 minute dvd.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 20 minutes of Zumba & 20 minutes of pilates
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Aww I wish I'd seen this before I went to the gym! I did accomplish my daily goal. Today was active recovery so 30 mins cardio at a light pace and 5 sets of 5 reps on the machines focusing on upper body. I used whatever weight was most comfortable.
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Going to Spin class on Campus today! Also, Oh, my thighs April challenge! Excited for this group!!
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I will walk 20-30 minutes solid tomorrow. Battling side effects of a med (muscle tension) but movement is still good :)
  • Sally45drum
    Sally45drum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I missed this challenge but I'd like to give myself one for tomorrow, if that's okay. I want to do strength training. I always have an excuse not to pick up those weights. Tomorrow's the day!
  • cmbartos170
    cmbartos170 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did it. 10 minutes on the elliptical. I am so out of shape that I had to stop over and over...it actually took me close to 20 minutes to do 10 minutes on the machine but i did it! I also had a salad for dinner instead of a burger and fries. trying to make one step at a time, one decision at a time.