Pictures

Options
**Optional, but highly encouraged**

For those interested, lets get some pictures posted of what we are working with.

At any time, each group member can email me at drop20in75@gmail.com their starting picture along with their starting weight and I will post it to the group photo sharing site. (Not sure if an easier way to do this.)

The photos will go here http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/drop20in75/library/Weigh In - 042313, in which the album is private and a password will be required to view. I will send out the password once we set this group to private.

So if you are interested, start sending the starting pictures and I will do the same!

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!

Me too!!!!
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    I sent mine with my MFP name as the subject.
  • dareth30
    dareth30 Posts: 6
    Options
    Okay, I will get you a current picture of me as soon as I take one :)
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I sent mine with MFP name as subject, with a little history......tried not to get my face, LOL!!
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Pics are sent.
  • jlynn_19
    jlynn_19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just sent a pic to you
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Great, thank you for all the pictures. I started working on it last night. I will attempt to wrap it up over the weekend so that we can start tracking ourselves visually.
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Okay, SOME pictures are up but I am still working on the rest! Each individual has their own album, and details will be added to the first picture on Sunday 4/21/2013 when we do the weigh in. If you want to add your pictures to this site, just email me at drop20in75@gmail.com with your MFP user name as the subject.

I will continue to add the rest of the photos I received over the weekend.

http://drop20in75.shutterfly.com/pictures